Poprewards

memphis_512245

Each day when I get my daily surveys from Opinion Outpost I get the Poprewards survey.  It gives me 4 points or the equivalent of 40 cents, for about 3 minutes of time, so it is a good value, but my question is, can you get more points from this?  Sometimes I get a high number of answers right on the TV show and the commercials and occasionally I will qualify to get more questions, but never have I received more than 4 points.

It is easy money, I just was wondering if anyone else has a different experience with the Poprewards TV surveys.

Thanks

1 hour ago, memphis_512245 said:

Each day when I get my daily surveys from Opinion Outpost I get the Poprewards survey.  It gives me 4 points or the equivalent of 40 cents, for about 3 minutes of time, so it is a good value, but my question is, can you get more points from this?  Sometimes I get a high number of answers right on the TV show and the commercials and occasionally I will qualify to get more questions, but never have I received more than 4 points.

It is easy money, I just was wondering if anyone else has a different experience with the Poprewards TV surveys.

Thanks

I usually get that one daily on mintvine  I have never received more then 35 points 

The best place to go for Pop Rewards is through QuickRewards.net That survey site only has a $1 cash out minimum and offers a 30 cent Pop Rewards survey based on a TV show you watched the previous night. However, every now and then it is not available or doesn't work. You also have to clear your cookies, cache, and history in order to take it once per day. 

Thanks for the replies.  I was trying to see that even if I answered all correctly if I could get more points and it seems the answer is no, but thanks for the tips on QuickRewards and Mintvine.  I've never tried those sites.

Nope...you won't get any more points whether you get them all right or all wrong. I used to spend too much time on these. I pick one show and will try to answer the questions regarding the show itself but don't try to hard on the advertisement ones.. And never do the extra ones they offer at the end. 

4 hours ago, nj07208 said:

Nope...you won't get any more points whether you get them all right or all wrong. I used to spend too much time on these. I pick one show and will try to answer the questions regarding the show itself but don't try to hard on the advertisement ones.. And never do the extra ones they offer at the end. 

Yes, I finally figured out that it doesn't seem to make any difference if you answer questions for one show or all you may have watched. Points seem to be the same. Answering questions about the shows are easy for me, but the ones about the commercials seem kinda confusing to me, and I have to read them over a few times to try to understand what commercial they're describing. Guess I am trying too hard on the ad questions.

And the OP can knock these out in about three minutes? Takes me almost that long to get through one of the ad questions! :lol:

24 minutes ago, mnleona said:

I also get the 4 points. I do try to answer correctly. I only choose one TV show. Do other here do more than one TV show?

I only do one  I don't think you will get anymore points will just take longer to do ( not doing it)

On 8/17/2018 at 4:27 PM, mnleona said:

I also get the 4 points. I do try to answer correctly. I only choose one TV show. Do other here do more than one TV show?

Do not do more than one! It will just be a time waster. Unless they're going to reward based on correct answers, it just doesn't make any sense. I do the TV questions for fun since I watch the Today Show everyday and always pick that one. I run thru the advertisement questions now. The multiple choice answers take too much time to read.

• 4 weeks later...

Whatever you do, do not take and complete the Pop Rewards survey through Opinion Outpost any longer. Research Now SSI, who is the parent/owner of the Opinion Outpost survey panel, has apparently been continually tightening the fist with incentives/rewards. For some time, people would, unawares, be routed to the Pop Rewards survey in such a way that, upon completion, they would receive zero compensation. This could/would be remedied upon contacting the help desk. But, now, any time you take the Pop Rewards survey (via Opinion Outpost) you receive zero compensation, other than what they claim to be an entry into their quarterly $10,000 drawing (which I doubt even truly exists with these cheapskates). On top of that, if you look in your survey history you will see that the Pop Rewards survey doesn't even show up... at least it hasn't been for the past couple of days for me.

This is just one of many examples as to why I am going to close my account with Opinion Outpost. Underhanded nonsense like this, coupled with their rewards continually getting smaller and smaller, coupled with their giving zero compensation if/when you spend a tremendous amount of time in a survey, sometimes answering dozens of questions, only to be magically deemed not qualified far into the survey. Many panels give you at least some token/small reward for your time and effort to even attempt their surveys. Not Opinion Outpost (again, which is owned/operated by Research Now SSI).

Look at the list of panels which are run by Research Now SSI. Go through the reviews of each of these panels and notice something consistent across them all, that being complaints of people having their accounts frozen, unexplainably, especially at a point when they attempt to cash in points. There can't possibly be such a huge coincidence. There is something behind it.

https://www.surveypolice.com/companies/research-now-ssi

This has not been consistent with my experiences.  Opinion Outpost has been my highest earning site in my short, six month survey experience.  The Pop Rewards is a daily super easy way to get 4 points or 40 cents.  It takes me 3 minutes and now that I know it doesn't matter about the amount of answers you get correct, I don't sweat it.  I used to go back to shows on my DVR to try to get a perfect score and even if I received additional questions, I would still get the 4 points and nothing more.

Also Opinion Outpost has been the source of all of the product tests and additional bonus surveys I have done.

Today I have a TV Pilot to watch from Invoke Research and I get $35!

• 2 months later...

I've gotten a few poprewards surveys this week from valued opinion, and I haven't been compensated for them.  I get a frown at the end of the survey to let me know that I am not eligible for the survey, even though I just completed it.  BTW- Concerning finishing their surveys in three minutes, I just ran across a reddit swag bucks group that was talking about this.  Apparently you can decide not to finish the survey, but still get swag bucks for it.  All of those people over there only spend 2 minutes doing a survey.