Poprewards

memphis_512245

5 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I had been doing PopRewards TV surveys daily for several months through either QuickRewards or Tellwut. Then about a week ago I started getting the message that the survey wasn't available or I wasn't qualified. Hmmm.

Same here, I am not qualifying, even before I answer a question. 

17 hours ago, NFriday said:

I've gotten a few poprewards surveys this week from valued opinion, and I haven't been compensated for them.  I get a frown at the end of the survey to let me know that I am not eligible for the survey, even though I just completed it.  BTW- Concerning finishing their surveys in three minutes, I just ran across a reddit swag bucks group that was talking about this.  Apparently you can decide not to finish the survey, but still get swag bucks for it.  All of those people over there only spend 2 minutes doing a survey.

I do them through Swagbucks, there are only certain parts that you can complete, they do ask you to talk about other things, but you can decline and move on to the end.  You only get .20 for completing it.  And you don't always get the .20, sometimes you have to go ask for it. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 1:00 AM, NFriday said:

I've gotten a few poprewards surveys this week from valued opinion, and I haven't been compensated for them.  I get a frown at the end of the survey to let me know that I am not eligible for the survey, even though I just completed it.  BTW- Concerning finishing their surveys in three minutes, I just ran across a reddit swag bucks group that was talking about this.  Apparently you can decide not to finish the survey, but still get swag bucks for it.  All of those people over there only spend 2 minutes doing a survey.

In my experience they give the frown face even if you complete the survey, click next or whatever the button says , it takes you back to the panel and you get payed.

Sometimes when you haven't watched any of the shows and click "none"  a box will pop up that asks if you want to answer the questions or quit. If you answer it's usually a minute or two and you get credit for the survey.

On ipoll they are most;y .50 but sometimes more and up to .90, when they pay more they  ask you 1 or 2 questions before the survey, mostly demographics.

The length of the tv show mostly determines how long the survey will be, if you choose a tv show tha's an hour long the survey will be longer.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting the invite via Mintvine and the past month they've said it has reached it's quota even 2 minutes after the email was sent.

Then later I get a Tellwut email for the survey and it lets me take it. It's weird how i get screened out on one and hours later another site has it open.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Beginning with the new year (2019), I get offered the survey, each and every day, through Opinion Outpost, and I am never offered any reward/incentive. I just exit out of the survey, rather than spend any time taking it. I'm not doing freebies, especially for these guys.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 5:55 PM, SurveyGuy2 said:

Beginning with the new year (2019), I get offered the survey, each and every day, through Opinion Outpost, and I am never offered any reward/incentive. I just exit out of the survey, rather than spend any time taking it. I'm not doing freebies, especially for these guys.

It was this way for awhile for me too. However, within the last month or so, it's been rewarding 40 points, including today.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I just got a Pop Rewards survey through Valued Opinions today.  The first one I had gotten in ages.  When I tried to complete it, the only show that they had listed that I had seen was Saturday Night Live.  The show I saw on CNN was not listed.  When I tried to click on SNL, it said sorry I was not eligible for this survey, and then the next thing I knew I was being credited for doing the survey.  I only made $.25, but that is better than nothing.  When I tried to do surveys on Valued Opinions a few days ago, I spent at least 30 minutes trying to do surveys, and I was not eligible for any of them.  I keep getting the same survey to do on Valued Opinions, and so I have to log into my account, and pull up my dashboard.  Six surveys then pull up, but I am not eligible for any of them.  I had all kinds of problems with Pop Rewards today.  There must be something going on with their website.

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

I just got a Pop Rewards survey through Valued Opinions today.  The first one I had gotten in ages.  When I tried to complete it, the only show that they had listed that I had seen was Saturday Night Live.  The show I saw on CNN was not listed.  When I tried to click on SNL, it said sorry I was not eligible for this survey, and then the next thing I knew I was being credited for doing the survey.  I only made $.25, but that is better than nothing.  When I tried to do surveys on Valued Opinions a few days ago, I spent at least 30 minutes trying to do surveys, and I was not eligible for any of them.  I keep getting the same survey to do on Valued Opinions, and so I have to log into my account, and pull up my dashboard.  Six surveys then pull up, but I am not eligible for any of them.  I had all kinds of problems with Pop Rewards today.  There must be something going on with their website.

I had it yesterday on Valued Opinion and it wouldn't do anything when I hit next to finish it so just ended up closing it and received it again today and was able to finish it for the 25 cents which is better then nothing.

I have also had it mess up on other sites you never know if it's going to work or not

I always get it on Tellwut but never click on it anymore because it always says I don't qualify so I wait to see if it pops up on another site.