Does anybody belong?

peach6

17 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

Nope. Never heard of that one.

Just saw it on the survey sites listed here and the ratings were all good I may give it a try

Thanks for the link/idea Peach.  So I just joined up and it was super easy.  Points are worth a penny.  Within 30 minutes I attempted 5 Surveys and was able to complete 2 without being screened out.  I now have 187 points or $1.87.  

It looks like there are plenty of surveys to attempt.

I can give a more detailed review after I do it for a week.  This is awesome since I am almost to the $600 limit for OneOpinion and Outpost and I need a new site or two.

Thanks again Peach!

• Like 1

I've been doing PrizeRebel about a month, and I have a hard time qualifying for very many surveys. I usually try to do only one a day, as it seems I'm spending almost as much time trying to qualify as actually doing the surveys. So I've averaged just over $5 a week only. Memphis, you must have better demographics than me!

I usually do one of the YourSurveys daily when I do qualify. And I've found that the Tap Research ones I at least get a couple points (pennies) when I don't qualify. So there's that, I guess.

Let us know how it goes for you, Memphis.

On 8/15/2018 at 11:32 AM, peach6 said:

Just saw it on the survey sites listed here and the ratings were all good I may give it a try

First time I've heard of it.

Well initially I would say PrizeRebel was my favorite site.  It offered lots of surveys and some were quick and easy.   After 4 days I have 857 points, but I would have to agree with NevadaJones.  After the first 2 great days, the last day and a half, I have spent a couple of hours getting through about half a survey only to be told I didn't qualify about 20 times.  I will try to get up to the $10 mark, but it reminds me a lot of my experience on Swagbucks.  Lots of surveys, but not worth it so far for me. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, memphis_512245 said:

Well initially I would say PrizeRebel was my favorite site.  It offered lots of surveys and some were quick and easy.   After 4 days I have 857 points, but I would have to agree with NevadaJones.  After the first 2 great days, the last day and a half, I have spent a couple of hours getting through about half a survey only to be told I didn't qualify about 20 times.  I will try to get up to the $10 mark, but it reminds me a lot of my experience on Swagbucks.  Lots of surveys, but not worth it so far for me. 

Sorry I even joined  never seen to qualify spending to much time even trying

OK will give it a little more time if it doesn't get better  it will be  gone

On 8/15/2018 at 5:36 AM, peach6 said:

Does anybody belong to PrizeRebel?

Thinking of adding a new survey site,

just need an opinion

Yes. They are excellent.

Earn about $5 a day on average.I am at diamond level get instant PayPal and monthly bonus.

highly recommend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zephyl57 said:

Yes. They are excellent.

Earn about $5 a day on average.I am at diamond level get instant PayPal and monthly bonus.

highly recommend.

Any good tips would be appreciated

17 hours ago, memphis_512245 said:

I will try to get up to the $10 mark, but it reminds me a lot of my experience on Swagbucks

Funny how experiences differ. I qualify for a lot of surveys on Swagbucks and usually have as many as I can handle. Go figure!

After 6 days with this site, I would say it is a keeper for now.  On the days when I qualify for the "YourSurveys" it is very easy, but 3 of the 6 days I just was in a loop of doing half surveys for no points.  I made it to silver level and I made $14 in the six days.  This won't be my first choice of sites, but I will keep it in the rotation and see if it improves as my level gets to diamond like Nevada.

• Like 1