Does anybody belong?

peach6

That is darn good I am still a loser on this site can't qualify at all one day I was trying the peanut surveys and got 1 cent for at least trying now I get nothing same thing with the tap surveys

Last summer I got to the highest level and pretty fast. Then it just kind of stopped. I was relying on Your Surveys.  I was not qualifying for much.  They do have bonuses and instant Amazon cards as well as discounts as you move up. All great if you are completing surveys.They have no customer service at all. So I quit. Just not worth it.At OneOpinion I may not make that much at times but they do have good customer service even with Emilybot.  Prize Rebel had almost nothing.

Edited by Applecrisp

• 3 weeks later...

After almost a month I would say this compares with me to GTM, but better.  Some days I do not qualify, but some days I can make $5-$7 fairly easily.  I am up to almost $90 in less than a month and as mentioned by Applecrisp, the Amazon cards are paid instantly.  I pay more attention to their surveys because they give you a ranking and if you go too fast or miss a trick question you get dinged and I am a competitive person.

The funny thing is I've made almost $10 on the same survey that they keep giving me and it takes 5 minutes.  In TN we are having a senate race and this survey is just a way to get you to watch 4 political ads that totally trash the democrat.  I'll take the money, thanks.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, memphis_512245 said:

After almost a month I would say this compares with me to GTM, but better.  Some days I do not qualify, but some days I can make $5-$7 fairly easily.  I am up to almost $90 in less than a month and as mentioned by Applecrisp, the Amazon cards are paid instantly.  I pay more attention to their surveys because they give you a ranking and if you go too fast or miss a trick question you get dinged and I am a competitive person.

The funny thing is I've made almost $10 on the same survey that they keep giving me and it takes 5 minutes.  In TN we are having a senate race and this survey is just a way to get you to watch 4 political ads that totally trash the democrat.  I'll take the money, thanks.

Sometimes I will see a code on Facebook for free points do you know where on the site you put the code

2 hours ago, memphis_512245 said:

image.png.0a0afe38b0222acdfe43ce7aa5b4f3fb.png

To the right of your name there is a part to put in a promo code.  I think that is what you need to do, but I'm not sure

Thanks