GTM answering last year complaints

footfree

However they said they are giving me points and there is no extra points in my account.Are they doing this to anyone else?I even sent them a screen shot with proof that I did the survey.Why even bring it up after  year?Then they wont give me all my points either.At this point why bother - or they getting off on rubbing it in?

We sincerely apologize for the extreme delay in our response to you and Thank You for your patience while we resolved this issue.We have credited your account based on the level of information you have provided in your ticket, please read below carefully:Your account has been awarded for any valid survey number you provided in this ticket. If the survey was offering LifePoints for the survey, your account has been credited with those LifePoints. If the survey was only offering Sweepstakes/Prize Draw entries, your account has been credited with 30 entries.If you provided an invalid survey number, or you did not provide a survey number at all, we awarded your account 50 LifePoints as a courtesy.Please log into your account to verify the above information. Thank you again!

August 28, 2017, 21:15 BST

I just finished this survey for you answered all the questions took 20 minutes at least 5 minutes over the specified time only to be told the survey is now closed.In fact I just received it so why did you send it if it was closed?Anyway it was worth 100 points it was for LL Bean .Any help in getting my points would be appreciated. I should have never been asked all those questions if it was only going to tell me it was closed after I finished it.

Yup, I got three of the exact same form replies to requests I made forever and a day ago (requests that were never opened/read by them yet others I made after those were - they were actively ignored by GTM and I even complained about it to them through email and Facebook with no response) and, surprise surprise, no points.  My requests all had the correct survey numbers and I told them the amount of points in every request, but even if they wanted to claim I wasn't getting the full amount, there were also no 50 point or 30 sweeps entries consolation prizes.  The last time I had to fight them for points they pulled the same thing ("we have credited your account" and... nothing there) and it was WEEKS of badgering them over and over again before they finally were credited so... can't wait to do that again...

20 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

Yup, I got three of the exact same form replies to requests I made forever and a day ago (requests that were never opened/read by them yet others I made after those were - they were actively ignored by GTM and I even complained about it to them through email and Facebook with no response) and, surprise surprise, no points.  My requests all had the correct survey numbers and I told them the amount of points in every request, but even if they wanted to claim I wasn't getting the full amount, there were also no 50 point or 30 sweeps entries consolation prizes.  The last time I had to fight them for points they pulled the same thing ("we have credited your account" and... nothing there) and it was WEEKS of badgering them over and over again before they finally were credited so... can't wait to do that again...

I just don't understand why they are drudging this up again.If they are trying to tick me off then they are succeeding .

• Like 1