Branded Surveys payment

Applecrisp

I was set to be paid by Branded Surveys on August 18th. By the withdrawal requested it says "past due."  What does that even mean? I have asked them about it through their support. Has this ever happened to anyone? Just curious and hope I do get paid. I don't make a lot on that site but I like it.

My last payment from them was more than 10 days late. I had to contact support and it took them a day and a half to respond to my request. I did end up getting the payment. 

18 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

I was set to be paid by Branded Surveys on August 18th. By the withdrawal requested it says "past due."  What does that even mean? I have asked them about it through their support. Has this ever happened to anyone? Just curious and hope I do get paid. I don't make a lot on that site but I like it.

I have been late before and had to email support they have always gotten back with me and I have always received my payment

I actually found this site during an online search for reviews of Branded Surveys after I had three bad experiences in a row over the redeeming over the exact same points.  I use my surveys so that I can gift anonymously to the Make A Wish families who bring their children to the theme parks.  That way the parents who are often in heavy debt with their children's medical bills can receive my donations while I remain anonymous so that the parents can save face since some of them are ashamed of being so needy while all they are trying to do is grant their sick child their final wish.

First Branded Surveys told me that my Amazon code had not gone through after I waited for it to be processed.  Then I followed their suggestion to pick another selection and selected an Uber code and had to wait again as if the first wait for Amazon code had never occurred as far as Branded Surveys was concerned.  I had decided by that point that they were just scamming and started ignoring their requests that I complete more surveys.  I went ahead of paid directly for the food for the motel rooms of the Make A Wish families even though that left them in the position of getting a person-to-person handout so that instead of the pride-protecting way of recieving that I wanted them to have instead.  Finally the Uber code arrives and I give it to a Make A Wish family staying out at Give Kids The World Village so that they can have a ride back to their loding from Disney World.  The code doesn't work, and I don't understand why because Uber is a legitimate company that I use myself on a pretty regular basis.  Anyway, off I go to pick up the family out at Disney World.  This annoyed me because I knew that I had earned the Uber fare that I had gotten from Branded Surveys and because I live in Orlando so it is quite a trip on the freeway out to Disney World.  Eventually someone else trying to use the code discovers that the code was paid in pounds instead of dollars, which is ridiculous considering that I have a Florida profile and have entered my Orlando zip code into every Branded Surveys survey I have ever done at the request of Branded Surveys.  In order words, this was not a payment and never intended to be anything other than Branded Surveys pretending to pay in order to see whether I would then continue to give what they wanted at no cost to themselves.  No, I won't.

I am retired but used to be a market research client before I sold my business. This is not how the clients of market research clients want their companies represented. If you are really about to blow your stack with Branded Surveys, contact the company whose logo is on the gift card code and tell them what happened to you with Branded Surveys because it is very bad PR for them to suffer guilt by association with a survey site with a less-than-ethical reputation.  If you are already a customer of the company the gift code is associated with, they will care.  You are a customer of the company who associated with that gift card and not a customer of Branded Surveys.  As far as Branded Surveys is concerned, you are the product.

• Thanks 1