Panel champ and her 48 sisters

GammiWoo

I don't know who runs Panel Champ, formerly Quest Mindshare, but I want to find out. I signed up for them and downloaded the app. It was great at first. The problem is it loads any Cint panel you've ever joined, even if you're no longer active. It casts surveys among 5 sites: Panel Champ, opinin, Surveyyeah, and 2 more that escape me right now. I see them spreading my surveys out over all the sites through the app. In fact, if I'm trying to work on Panel Champ and am dq'd it switches me to another of their panels-likely one where my balance is lower. So, of course after cashing out with Panel Champ twice, I can't get anywhere with any of them, certainly not to their fees included cashout of 12.50 for 10.00. Yesterday, I clicked on a link on FB for "Panel Optimus". Guess who the hell it is? It wouldn't be so bad but I'm a little confused. If these companies don't want panelists participating more than once on any site or doing more than one of their sites, how are we supposed to comply when the COMPANIES THEMSELVES are just opening up in a new name every other day on social media. I'm far from an internet novice and  I've clicked on others on FB and Twitter to catch that they are of the same group. I was in a hurry yesterday and signed up for the stupid new name of "Panel Optimus" before I caught that it's part of the apparently constantly mutating and growing survey beast branded as PanelChampQuestmindshareOpininSurveyyeahCrowdologySmartOpinion. ARRRRGGGHHHH What is going on, lol? 

• 3 months later...

I came on here looking for information on Opinion Champ because I wasn't familiar with it and for the most part I trust the reviews here. It's part of the same group you are referring to. It was brought to my attention in an email I received from the survey police. Seriously? Of all the places. I'm wondering if they check these places out before letting us know about them. I know someone has to be getting something because one of the companies I signed up for said the person who referred me got their reward as well.