PointClub payment issues

Katrinka

Hi all~

Is anyone having issues with PayPal payments from PointClub? I've requested the $25 PayPal payment on 08/04/2018. I've emailed them multiple times asking the status, and they keep saying I'll receive a payment by the end of the day. Five emails later, and I still haven't been paid. I check the status of my support ticket, and it's always closed as "Solved." I will be unsubbing from their panel when I finally do get paid. 

My last payment from them took over a month. That was a while ago - I stopped using the site because I lost confidence in them. I can't figure out if they are intentionally deceptive or just don't know what they are doing. 

• Like 1

Thanks for your response. I’m definitely getting a bad feeling about them, especially after reading on this site’s reviews that PointClub was giving members credits in exchange for posting positive reviews on their behalf. Sketchy. 

• 1 month later...

Like so many of the survey sites, when you first join, you get lots of survey that work.  Yet, there comes a time when you don't qualify anymore.  It is so predictable with them.  I have not qualifed for a survey in ages.  They have you log in every day so you can get some kind of bonus and then you don't qualify anymore.  You get get 12 points for each survey you are disqualified from up to five.  Do you know how long that will take me to get pay out of 25,000?  My pending points have not changed in so long.  I don't trust them, an when I get pay out I will leave for a different group.

• 3 months later...

PointClub seems to have an official policy of making a panelist wait and they have several layers to their process.  First the "validation" of the completed surveys. You points go on hold, while the answers are evaluated. PointClub states it can take up to a month. I'm experiencing frequent cases of 2 months or longer. PointClub has a description of this policy at their website and calls the points once validated by the client "your points". However, this is not the case. PointsClub does not disclose they will hold "your points" for at least two more weeks.  Their explanation of this process reads like a well-formed policy, Why couldn't they just include this in the FAQ? Why is transparency so hard for so many Panels?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm having issues with PointClub depositing money in my paypal. It's been three weeks, I've  emailed them and their response it that it was sent. My last request from August of last year took only a few days to show up. If they don't  get this straightened out soon, I may drop them.

I joined there in December and have 2 cashouts.  The cashouts seem to take up to a couple weeks, but I have

not had a problem there.  It reminds me of Survey Savvy in the amount of time it take for surveys to apply to 

the balance, and then for a check to be issued.,