How many surveys per day do you exit out of once started

footfree

Seems like I am doing this more and more.Just now I have exited out of 2 surveys.Twenty minutes for 1 dollar and they ask a million questions.Okay one was a 20 minute survey -it was ideashifters however it really was Pinecone the pay $1 buck.Uh no not when I know I would have been paid $3 over at Pinecone.Is it becasue it's nearing the end of the month or are these companies getting stinger-er by the day? (By the end of month my theory is this is when things are slower and they send out more low paying surveys.)

I seem to exit out faster when it's about Financing(banks) - cable- what dvd's I buy(uh, none).

17 hours ago, footfree said:

Seems like I am doing this more and more.Just now I have exited out of 2 surveys.Twenty minutes for 1 dollar and they ask a million questions.Okay one was a 20 minute survey -it was ideashifters however it really was Pinecone the pay $1 buck.Uh no not when I know I would have been paid $3 over at Pinecone.Is it becasue it's nearing the end of the month or are these companies getting stinger-er by the day? (By the end of month my theory is this is when things are slower and they send out more low paying surveys.)

I seem to exit out faster when it's about Financing(banks) - cable- what dvd's I buy(uh, none).

I find myself exit out of more surveys now then I used to

Edited by peach6
Misspelling

I do the surveys which are interesting unless it is for a company which acts like paying me a few pennies is dong me such an enormous favor or such an unreasonable burden upon them because I then know (as a former business-owner and market research client) that the survey site is stealing that paltry sum from me anyway when they take a long time to tell me that I "disqualified" from the survey.  How cheap!  We sure can't buy much with the "rewards", but it is the principle of the thing because we all have pride,.  It is like getting a "thank you" note from someone you did something for.  That card cost that neighbor or co-worker practically nothing but got them tons of goodwill back in return; right?  Of course.

I leave a small handful weekly, when it's a survey I think I've done before or one coming from a site that has given me technical difficulties previously. Have only been at this less than two months so maybe I'll get more savvy about bailing as I go along, as I know I do a fair about that are time-consuming and pay very little. Also, I had been afraid that if I quit a survey I started then didn't finish I'd get a black mark in my book from the survey gods. :lol:

I probably leave less surveys than I should.  There are rare surveys that are supposed to take 20 minutes, and I am only 1/3rd of the way through the survey, and it is driving me crazy, and I have already spent 20 minutes on the survey.  Those surveys I drop out of.  I also used to drop out of the 3-D surveys because they did not work on my old computer.  I have not gotten nearly as many of them though, and I switched to a reconditioned Dell that I got for a Christmas present, and I still had problems with those surveys.  Last Wednesday my computer quit working on me, and I went to Best Buy with one of my sisters the next day, who had just  flown in from New Orleans.  She has a contract with the geek squad, and so we took it over to Best Buy, and since she had the account there, they looked at it for free.  It was blinking a yellow light, and I was told that it was probably my power supply.  He figured out right away that it was not my power supply, and after 15 minutes he told me it was my mother board, and it was time to buy a new computer.  I ended up getting an open box dell desktop on Friday which was a hundred dollars off, and so far it is working just fine.  I am done with reconditioned computers.  I only had it for 8 months before it died on me.