My Shopinion- does it cost them to run a web site

footfree

Got a survey from them today.First one I have gotten since  May - makes me wonder if it's useless to do their surveys,since I don't hear from them very often.I think I will have 100 however I have lost track since it's been so long .I would really rather they had a web site - wonder if it cost to much to have one up and running?Does it cost survey companies money to have a web site?I would think so.

The website does not cost that much, but you have to hire somebody to be the webmaster. One of my sisters has a website for her business that she designed herself and self administers  She just taught herself how to do dreamweaver, and so her website is low budget.

How does shopinion recruit participants if they don't  have a website?

10 hours ago, NFriday said:

The website does not cost that much, but you have to hire somebody to be the webmaster. One of my sisters has a website for her business that she designed herself and self administers  She just taught herself how to do dreamweaver, and so her website is low budget.

How does shopinion recruit participants if they don't  have a website?

They use to have one then they decided it was just easier to send out emails when you have a survey to complete.As for keeping up with points they send you a email saying you completed the survey and we have awarded you 25 points and once you have 500 they send you a $5 code.Sometimes they will say how many points are in your account and sometimes they don't.And guess who the sponsors this site?Toluna -which doesn't give you much confidence that it's being run properly.However in their defense they have always been correct and have paid.Sometimes not on time but in the end they came thru.

I haven't heard from them for a few months now.  Something is rotten in Denmark.  I should have enough to  cashout but I haven't heard from them.