Crowdology - Problems

samp28

Anyone else having problems with them? I have been a loyal CO member (and other Cint panel's... surveygoo, Opini and "quest mindshare" which is now panel champ) for around 5 years, if not more.

I haven't had a survey email for about 2 weeks now, so I logged in and there's errors galore....

"Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong somewhere (404 ) Please contact [email protected] if this problem persists."

Rewards £0.00

Profile 0%

Either they are having scripting errors or I've been banned?

If it's the latter, then it's their fault as with the last few surveys I had from them, I clicked the survey link and rather than give me a survey, it took me direct to the "sorry, we are unable to record your answers" quality control screen.

8 minutes ago, samp28 said:

Anyone else having problems with them? I have been a loyal CO member (and other Cint panel's... surveygoo, Opini and "Quest Mindshare" which is now Panel Champ) for around 5 years, if not more.

I haven't had a survey email for about 2 weeks now, so I logged in and there's errors galore....

"Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong somewhere (404 ) Please contact [email protected] if this problem persists."

Rewards £0.00

Profile 0%

Either they are having scripting errors or I've been banned?

If it's the latter, then it's their fault as with the last few surveys I had from them, I clicked the survey link and rather than give me a survey, it took me direct to the "sorry, we are unable to record your answers" quality control screen.

I had a survey yesterday and received the same error

I am not a big fan of Cint surveys

It looks like I have been banned as I can't even log in now. Hopefully you don't get banned too.

I'm not a huge fan but they pay something at least. I probably had 1 cashout on CO a month, 1 every few months on Quest Mindshare.

Annoying how after being a long term loyal member this has happened, as it's clearly the survey platform's problem, not mine (likely redirected me to the quality control page instead of the screenout page). 

Sure enough, today Labor Day, on a holiday thank you very much I have been banned from Crowdology

After all this time of no response at all today I hear this from them.  Happy Day to you too, Crowdology!

(couldn't they wait until tomorrow to inform me of this)

• 1 month later...

It's awful and yep they are an absolute joke.

Sorry to hear that Vickie.

I contacted support in the end who said they were investigating and would be in touch soon.... nearly 3 weeks went by.... No contact from them. So I emailed them again.... A week later still no reply. I sent a further email a few days after..... Nope, nothing.

Then yesterday I sent a final email, had a response today but don't have time to check it out yet :/

They've been back in touch after another email saying that there was no reason for the ban (no breach of terms) and they are asking Cint to re-instate my account. I mean heck, it's very unusual for someone who was as long term active as me to suddenly start breaching terms.

Lewandeus:

The best I tried aside from Crowdology was Quest Mindshare (now known as panelchamp). There are fringe earning Cint sites like surveygoo and Opini but those don't get many surveys.

Also Swagbucks which isn't direct a Cint panel, but they have quite a few Cint surveys through their "peanut labs" earning page.

• 2 months later...

To bump this up.... Nothing still.

Cint are a total joke.

Every time I emailed them I had the same response of how they are still investigating. I then sent them an email with my demands, stating that I will be contacting trading standards (because by not even paying me my balances on their panels, they are ripping off clients who pay them a cut of the money to recruit survey takers to participate) this Thursday if it's not resolved.

Guess what?

No response at all.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kcnavy313 said:

I just got an email from the survey police about opinion champ. I tried looking it up, see if their were any reviews and found that it's the same company as Panel Champ. The reviews don't seem to be very good. Any opinions on either of these? Thanks

Panel Champ was formerly "Quest mindshare".

Basically Cint are the survey platform company. There's lots of sites that use Cint survey platform.... Crowdology, Panel Champ, Opini, survey goo, etc.

It can be hit and miss but worth giving them a try. If you don't get many surveys there after a month then it might not be the right site for you. They do payout though