Question for you??

Applecrisp

Has anyone heard or are a part of The Go2 Crowd?  I started with them a couple months ago. I think they are from Australia. They send surveys to you like Pinecone. They don't pay as well but 1.00 for 3-5 minutes is OK and you are not DQ'd.

Other qustion LWR- Lieberman Worldwide Research, I am doing a Greeting card panel with them, I think for August. Are they trustworthy because I hate their surveys and usually don't do them because the DQ you when you have gotten pretty far in the survey and I HATE that.

Just curious.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 7:10 AM, Applecrisp said:

Has anyone heard or are a part of The Go2 Crowd?  I started with them a couple months ago. I think they are from Australia. They send surveys to you like Pinecone. They don't pay as well but 1.00 for 3-5 minutes is OK and you are not DQ'd.

Other qustion LWR- Lieberman Worldwide Research, I am doing a Greeting card panel with them, I think for August. Are they trustworthy because I hate their surveys and usually don't do them because the DQ you when you have gotten pretty far in the survey and I HATE that.

Just curious.

I belong to Go2 Crowd but I don't do Greeting Card Panels.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a gift card from LRW for the life of me, I don't remember what for - it said thanks for participating in the Beauty Buzz community? Just showed up and it was valid. Hey, if you don't mind @paulgro, I just redeemed at Go2Crowd. Do you know how long redemption takes? Thanks for taking the time.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:29 AM, GammiWoo said:

I just got a gift card from LRW for the life of me, I don't remember what for - it said thanks for participating in the Beauty Buzz community? Just showed up and it was valid. Hey, if you don't mind @paulgro, I just redeemed at go2crowd. Do you know how long redemption takes? Thanks for taking the time.

Sorry but I haven't cashed out yet so can't say.