gtm & my survey gah!!

Lab6689

Is it just me...I have not been able to access a survey on either since Friday.  It acts like it's starting to load but you get that circle with "rays" like a sun that keeps going in circles....same situation on both sites

It's bad enough being able to log in but can't access the survey then they are gone next time you try to log in

ARGH!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lab6689 said:

Is it just me...I have not been able to access a survey on either since Friday.  It acts like it's starting to load but you get that circle with "rays" like a sun that keeps going in circles....same situation on both sites

It's bad enough being able to log in but can't access the survey then they are gone next time you try to log in

ARGH!!

I have had the same thing on both sides just that spinning circle

They need a new tech person

27 minutes ago, cricket said:

If we do their surveys, they make money. I don't understand why they don't fix this. After 5 minutes of spinning, I also give up.

I can't even wait 5 minutes  get a new tech person already

Same for me, too. It takes me a good 3 or 4 refresh tries before it goes through. I have to assume since it's been ongoing, it's probably some under the hood work going on again, but they COULD post a banner on the account pages saying so, I could be more patient and understanding if they were straightforward. It's really frustrating not knowing if I'm wasting my time or not waiting for the page to load.

Same for me.  Sometimes it will eventually load.  I usually just do a page refresh and the survey page loads.  It also sometimes happens on the other end when you complete the survey and it's trying to load the post-survey 2 questions (enjoyment / difficulty generic questions). Again just do a refresh as the complete was already recorded before it tries to pop up the post-survey questions.

It's been over a week for me too..I'm in Canada & the damn thing just spins over & over again..you'd think they'd figure out that something was up when nobody is accessing any of their surveys...it either spins or times out...wtf

In a way I'm glad it's not just me, but on the other hand I don't want anyone to have this annoying problem! I'm only 68 points away from being able to cash out, so this really stinks. I hope they figure it out soon. <_<

I just got another email from mysurvey, and I had four surveys waiting for me.  When I clicked on the first one, I got the spinning.  After 2 minutes I decided to exit the website.  I could not deal with them.  I hope they fix this fast..  There have been some surveys that I have been able to do though, but when I hit submit, I get an error message.

Okay, tonight GTM is working for me EXCEPT for any My Survey-type surveys they route to (which is a lot of them, of course). Those are still throwing errors left and right. At least SOMETHING is working, so yay progress? I think? :blink:

• Like 1