gtm & my survey gah!!

Lab6689

I was able to get in just a few minutes ago.I also had points in there that I must have forgotten to write down.I always like having more points then I thought I had.:-D

• Like 2

I was able to log in now but the surveys that were on there yesterday are not there now yesterday when I tried them I was just getting the error message but they stayed on my dashboard today poof gone

I was supposed to do the spending diary thingy on mysurvey for September, but after filling out just the preliminary info the survey got bumped into the recently completed pile, and I can't access it to make entries. But support said they recognized there was a problem and were working on a fix, so I guess a lot of issues going on there.

Wondering if they are working on a major redesign of the site as I got a survey the other day asking my opinions on all sorts of features for a new (or improved?) survey site that looked to be connected to Lightspeed, which I think is also the mysurvey site?

14 hours ago, footfree said:

I was able to get in just a few minutes ago.I also had points in there that I must have forgotten to write down.I always like having more points then I thought I had.:-D

The points could have been from a survey that offered additional points that weren't awarded at the time. I had additional points too today.   I remember the my telco update survey offered additional points that weren't awarded at the time.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, footfree said:

Just did a survey and didn't receive my points.I hope this crap isn't starting again.

And then another 2 surveys in a row and no points- this is very aggravating.

I thought it was fixed just had a GTM  from another site and all it did was spin had to close it

4 hours ago, peach6 said:

I thought it was fixed just had a GTM  from another site and all it did was spin had to close it

Well since they are not giving points maybe you should be counting your lucky stars that all it is doing is spinning.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluetexas said:

Sometimes I wonder, why do we do this to ourselves? There's got to be a better way to make extra pocket money.

I went and got myself a part time job becasue things are real slow- this makes 4 jobs I have

• Like 1