ONEOPINION problem

Marks

This morning I was able to do surveys but now when they ask the question on the OneOpinion site before they put you into a survey -I click on the submit button and nothing is happening. It is happening in both firefox and chrome. Anybody else??

Screenshot_2018-09-04 OneOpinion - Dashboard.png

4 hours ago, Marks said:

This morning I was able to do surveys but now when they ask the question on the OneOpinion site before they put you into a survey -I click on the submit button and nothing is happening. It is happening in both firefox and chrome. Anybody else??

Screenshot_2018-09-04 <a href='https://www.surveypolice.com/oneopinion' class='notreplace' title='OneOpinion' target='_blank'  style=OneOpinion - Dashboard.png">

No problems here although I just tried to do one and it said This survey is now closed  never had that pop up on this site before

I started a thread about this called" I broke One Opinion " yeah it got fixed then it was broke again by the next question.I just tried and it's back to not working I am 1 away from my last 50 points for the day and cant seem to earn it.

A couple of hours after I made this post I went back on and was able to finish 2 surveys before that questionnaire popped up again.I wonder if they are using this now instead of  'we have no surveys for you at this time'? Oh well I got 1750 for 2 surveys .Hey  maybe that's another reason this is popping up, they don't want to pay out the 50 points no more,oh well I am at my limit now .

6 hours ago, somelady said:

The last time that happened to me I wrote them and they fixed it, but that was a long time before emily (is that her name) came along.

I don't like Emily I find her frustrating to work with.

• Like 2

Oh my, today Emily actually did her job!  I completed a survey, after being redirected they said I didn't qualify. I wrote in the box, she said she would look at the last survey I took, then she gave me the points.

May they finally got her to work properly.

• Like 2

Yeah, their bot works... sometimes. Still way more irritating in general than just having a "contact" link. On the other hand, a couple weeks ago, I used it to complain about a survey that was broken in the way that it didn't give me my 5 cent screenout pay because it didn't redirect back to the site, and the bot automatically decided that I had failed to get paid for the full survey after completing it, even though that isn't even remotely what I had said, and I'd only spent like 30 seconds on it. Given that it was all entirely automated, there wasn't much I could do but take the illegitimately-earned dollar, so... thanks? (I suppose it makes up for the couple times I've taken a survey, gotten screened out at the end, and they haven't credited me for it, heh.)

• Like 2