MVR Panel is anyone else been invited

footfree

Kinda like a online focus group with Market View. l started this in August and for the past week and a half I haven't gotten any new surveys.I think I read on the site they were sending out a new survey tomorrow at least I hope. However I was wondering if anyone knew how long this site was going to be up and running I know I will miss the extra money once it's gone.

I am doing it too. I just got a survey for 500 points today. It had been up earlier and then they took it down. I then saw your post and looked and it was back up.

I am wondering if I should do it as I will only have 700 points and you cn't cash out until 1500. hope they have a few more.

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

Where can I sign up to join Market View? I never heard of this one before. Can you please provide a sign up link?

They also go under the name My Opinion Now.They send out pt's but not often and it takes forever to get enough points to cash out.However this particular panel I am on came thur One Opinion by way of Viewpoint forum.

3 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

I am doing it too. I just got a survey for 500 points today. It had been up earlier and then they took it down. I then saw your post and looked and it was back up.

I am wondering if I should do it as I will only have 700 points and you cn't cash out until 1500. hope they have a few more.

I know I just cashed out all my points and now I only have the 500.I am hoping that they will send enough surveys to cash out or at least give me $5 for the 500 points.

Got a message fom the mod on MVR and she said we could cash out for any amount-when we are done. So I guess we are not done quite yet.

I will say I liked this particular panel.

I really like it .I don't think I will cash out until I get a message saying they are closing the panel or I get to 1500 points whichever comes first.

So I went over to the site and it says-   Sorry, you don't have enough points available.I mean I tried but it wont let me 'A minimum of 1,500 is required. '