Have question about Microsoft solitaire Klondike game?

NFriday

Hi- I've spent too much time playing solitaire on Windows 7, but my computer died, and I just got a new Dell desktop with Windows 10.  Solitaire is different on Microsoft 10.  Now they have five different versions of solitaire to choose from.  The Klondike version is supposed to be the closest to the original one, but in the original one you could click on one of the cards, and all of the cards that were supposed to go to the top would, but with windows 10 it appears I have to do this with each card individually.  Is there any way around this?  There has to be somebody here that plays solitaire on windows 10.  Or does anybody know of a good solitaire community out there that could help me?  Thanks

Hi- I've done some further research on this, and I think the Klondike version does not allow you to  click one of the cards, and all of the cards go to the top.  To get a game similar to the old solitaire, I would have to go to the Microsoft shop, and purchase the Microsoft solitaire collection, which contains three games, or go to the simple solitaire game.  The simple solitaire game is supposed to be just like the old version of solitaire that I had in Windows 7.  All of these games are free to download, but they all contain ads.