Consumer Village winner

spider

I just won the August sweepstakes for Consumer Village!! 

Just for participating on Consumer Village in August, you have been selected as a Sweepstakes winner! A $10.00 bonus has been applied to your account and is available for cash out immediately, if you’d like.

Such a nice surprise, made my day. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, spider said:

Just for participating on Consumer Village in August, you have been selected as a Sweepstakes winner! A $10.00 bonus has been applied to your account and is available for cash out immediately, if you’d like.

Congratulations that is a great surprise

• Thanks 1

Congrats!  They kicked me out or suspended me earlier this year, the reason, they said I cashed out more than I was owed. I don't understand, if the amount was in my account why wouldn't I cash it out. If it was a mistake it was theirs.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, somelady said:

Congrats!  They kicked me out or suspended me earlier this year, the reason, they said I cashed out more than I was owed. I don't understand, if the amount was in my account why wouldn't I cash it out. If it was a mistake it was theirs.

Then why would they give it to you?I mean don't they check to make sure they are not over paying someone before giving them the payment?Ya, that one doesn't make sense.One time when I was young a ex boyfriend stole my bank card and withdrew money from my savings account.The thing is I didn't have the amount in my account that he withdrew.So why would you give him the  money ?Had to close my account I didn't feel it was my fault and I refused to pay it back.And from what I understand this is still going on.Don't give people money that they don't actually have in their accounts-I don't see why that is so hard to understand.

10 hours ago, footfree said:

Then why would they give it to you?I mean don't they check to make sure they are not over paying someone before giving them the payment?Ya, that one doesn't make sense.One time when I was young a ex boyfriend stole my bank card and withdrew money from my savings account.The thing is I didn't have the amount in my account that he withdrew.So why would you give him the  money ?Had to close my account I didn't feel it was my fault and I refused to pay it back.And from what I understand this is still going on.Don't give people money that they don't actually have in their accounts-I don't see why that is so hard to understand.

I know, it really doesn't make sense. For your bank issue, they were probably trying to make money and charge you an insufficient funds fee.  I had a bank try to do that to me in the 90's. I paid a bill and deposited the funds 15 minutes later. I didn't pay and didn't put anymore money in that bank.  They shouldn't have paid if the money wasn't there or they could have waited to process it.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 11:20 PM, somelady said:

That sounds like their mistake and shouldn't blame you for it!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2018 at 2:32 PM, spider said:

Congrats! There is hope to win then!

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 11:20 PM, somelady said:

That is utterly ridiculous, their mistake and their loss! 

• Like 1