Branded Surveys going downhill

peach6

I get a lot of surveys in my email but always seems to say no available surveys or quota full if I am lucky enough to complete a survey it's usually for 30 points I was doing pretty good with them I guess all good things come to an end.

How is everybody else doing?

On 9/11/2018 at 3:58 AM, peach6 said:

I get a lot of surveys in my email but always seems to say no available surveys or quota full if I am lucky enough to complete a survey it's usually for 30 points I was doing pretty good with them I guess all good things come to an end.

How is everybody else doing?

I get the same and have for a while.

• Like 1

Sometimes when they say no available surveys, if I find a high paying survey in my email I'll click on it. Sometimes it goes directly to a survey or sometimes it goes to the site and there's another survey available.

I skip all surveys below .40 for 15 minutes or surveys with unreasonable rewards.

• Like 1

Yes!! I'm tired of completing a 20-25 minute survey and getting the dq or just redirected back to BS (perfect initials) and gaining nothing. I contacted support. I typed out a very lengthy explanation and though I couldn't remember the nonsensical name they give their surveys, you can't tell me they don't know who the hell they're doing the surveys for. It was for KOA campgrounds and it was lengthy and annoying. Anyway, I got a reply. The couldn't give a sh*t rep, Chandek,  replied that I needed to refer back to my survey click list on the left side and pick the survey from there and click the report issue button. Luckily, the times are on there so I was able to find it but gah! what sh*t service. I've done that before and a month later got an email saying I got my points. Ok, sure. Guess I'll have to take your word for  it, lmao.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

Yes!! I'm tired of completing a 20-25 minute survey and getting the dq or just redirected back to BS (perfect initials) and gaining nothing. I contacted support. I typed out a very lengthy explanation and though I couldn't remember the nonsensical name they give their surveys, you can't tell me they don't know who the hell they're doing the surveys for. It was for KOA campgrounds and it was lengthy and annoying. Anyway, I got a reply. The couldn't give a sh*t rep, Chandek,  replied that I needed to refer back to my survey click list on the left side and pick the survey from there and click the report issue button. Luckily, the times are on there so I was able to find it but gah! what sh*t service. I've done that before and a month later got an email saying I got my points. Ok, sure. Guess I'll have to take your word for  it, lmao.

I think there site has really gone down when I do qualify and complete sometimes it's for 20 cents  I used to be able to cash out every other week that's not the case now

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've had a lot of problems with the surveys not redirecting to Branded which means I do not get credit for taking the survey.  Sometimes I report it and they usually credit the points but I do make sure to be detailed about the survey content and provide links and even screenshots.  But sometimes I just don't bother.  It seems that point values for surveys are lower lately and you never get a 30 point bonus anymore for a DQ. 

• Like 1

I skip all surveys for your-surveys.com. I found their accusatorial methods and very unfriendly conduct atrocious. Sure, I don't get as many points but I also don't have to deal with their aggravation. when one of their surveys come up, I back page and keep doing that for each successive survey, until gone. 

I've learned to take for granted that any surveys I get in my mailbox are just decoys.  I have yet to actually have one that doesn't say "Oops, this one just happens to be full, but don't worry.  Be happy!"

Nevertheless, I don't mind getting them in my mailbox, because they remind me to go to the site and complete the far less lucrative, but real surveys that slowly get you closer to cashing out.