Branded Surveys

GammiWoo

I've seen a lot of folks have trouble redeeming from Branded. I have been fortunate enough to not have that trouble but I just redeemed on the 11th, they processed on the 14th and it hasn't shown up. Of course, BS cust svc is gone for the weekend, I guess. I've never had trouble with it. It goes to my bank account instantly when they process it. I wonder why it hasn't gotten there yet. Has anyone else had trouble with actually receiving the payment after redemption?

5 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

I've seen a lot of folks have trouble redeeming from Branded. I have been fortunate enough to not have that trouble but I just redeemed on the 11th, they processed on the 14th and it hasn't shown up. Of course, BS cust svc is gone for the weekend, I guess. I've never had trouble with it. It goes to my bank account instantly when they process it. I wonder why it hasn't gotten there yet. Has anyone else had trouble with actually receiving the payment after redemption?

I haven't had a lot of trouble but a few times I was past the due date and had to ask for it but always got it  but in my opinion they are not as good or responsive as they used to be I know it's taking me longer to get to the 1000 to cash out.

• Like 1

They emailed me back and finally went through. Their response was worded weirdly like "We paid you and it should be there. We paid 9/14."  An hour later, I received it. I use B-pay so it goes to my account and it's never been held up that long so I went back and looked. I received it on 9/18 and the redemption date says ... 9/18, lol. I envy those that make big cashouts from BS and I do have the financial discipline to save points up - I just don't have faith in cashing out with these companies. That's why I cash out as soon as I can. Some of them seem to go bad overnight. I'm not saying THAT about BS but it's an iffy world in the redemption zone with a lot of them, lol.

Another thing I found weird about BS is the list of highest earners. That would likely make those accounts first pick of hackers since their balances are right there. Those folks have a lot more confidence in cashing out than I do.

1 hour ago, GammiWoo said:

They emailed me back and finally went through. Their response was worded weirdly like "We paid you and it should be there. We paid 9/14."  An hour later, I received it. I use B-pay so it goes to my account and it's never been held up that long so I went back and looked. I received it on 9/18 and the redemption date says ... 9/18, lol. I envy those that make big cashouts from BS and I do have the financial discipline to save points up - I just don't have faith in cashing out with these companies. That's why I cash out as soon as I can. Some of them seem to go bad overnight. I'm not saying THAT about BS but it's an iffy world in the redemption zone with a lot of them, lol.

Another thing I found weird about BS is the list of highest earners. That would likely make those accounts first pick of hackers since their balances are right there. Those folks have a lot more confidence in cashing out than I do.

I'm with you as soon as I get 1000 I cash out

• Like 1