Guess who was advertising on Craigs List

footfree

I went to Craig's list to look around and see if I could find another way to earn money and I saw this advertisement that said

Paid participants for Focus Group and then they had this link:  http: //www.GlobalResearch.is-best.net

then once I was at that link there was another button to press and when I did that it sent me to GTM. I am surprised that they are there -not that I have been on craig's list much but I have never seen them there.

Edited by Administrator
Removed automatic text linking on url; url should only be clicked using extreme caution

21 hours ago, NFriday said:

When I clicked on the link you provided, it went to passiveincome11weebly.com, and it said you can make $25-$75 per group.  Then when you clicked the join button, it took you to inbox dollars.  I think I will pass..

I wasnt trying to promote people to sign up- I would never do that -however I thought it funny it was a link for GTM - but after reading your post I tried the link again and sure enough it's inbox.I wonder if they change survey companies everyday?Something fishy about that.