New Panel: Go2Crowd (USA Only)

Administrator

• 2 weeks later...

I have joined and like them. They send you a survey usually at least with .75 and so far have never been dq'd. You don't earn a buch but it is worth the time. 

Also I am older so younger people may get more surveys than me. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I joined Go2Crowd, and I was satisfied with their format and not bothered by the low frequency of surveys but apparently there enough requests to increase the number of surveys and Go2Crowd tried to accommodate.  Go2Crowd, is now using Cint! I bailed on Cint and all its permutations years ago. I don't like them, and they don't like me.  They obviously have blacklisted me internally, I needle them every time I have to deal with their shenanigans, I am screened out of anything I participate in that they have their hand in.  Example, the first Cint facilitated survey was a "get to know you" survey. Well I screened out. I have a well-established support email address book and I blasted every Cint contact plus every Go2Crowd address.  Cint replied with a feeble and bogus response, that I was using a VPN on the smartphone.   This brings up an interesting idea, just how many Privacy, TOS and other contractual obligations does a panelist have to contend with just to participate in a survey? Every panel that the router runs you through?

Folks,

The Cint integration just keeps getting worse and worse. I just finished a long Cint/QPS/KTRMR survey and will get nothing. I've been getting these messages for years and replying to Cint from the link in the window always contains the same response, we can't figure out what survey you took and wee don't care. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 12.37.04 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. Cint is terrible, but Go2Crowd had been good, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried a couple. Unsurprisingly, they were just as awful as Cint always is. So now they're in the same class of site as Innopoll (where I do any first-party surveys as soon as I get them, and toss any third-part invites straight in the trash.) (Incidentally, what even happened to Innopoll? I don't think I've seen any surveys from them in a while. I loved the whopping effectively 67 cent screenout bonus.)