Branded Surveys.... Again.

Applecrisp

A couple of weeks ago I was told my payment from Branded Surveys was "past due". I did finally get it. Now my account is stagnant. I can get points for daily polls but no surveys and my points total does not change. 

Asked support and Amit said I have to in the USA and not use a proxy server which would indicate a fraudulent user. I have not changed any thing. and am getting no answers. I gave them a one star review on here. I don't know what to do.

Thanks.

Yes, I always liked them. I did not make that much from them. But lately , they have become a little shady and it is too bad because many seem to have gone downhil.

I am still doing surveys but feel as though I amy have to give it up because it won't be worth. So I am a little sad.

I had that same problem and emailed Amit numerous times   He just kept telling me that I was using a proxy and therefore my account was canceled. I finally tracked down there telephone number and left numerous messages saying that I don’t even know what a proxy is (I still don’t!) and got them to lift this “ban”.  But who knows if it will happen again next time I cash out...

• Like 1

Same for me the proxy server or I was from out of the country. Both ridiculous. I did give them a bad review.  

Thing is I always liked them. Now there is very little goodwill left.