Sign in to follow this  
nicoled

Opinion Outpost Low Points

nicoled

Has anyone else noticed that the last few days OO is offering next to nothing for surveys? I keep getting offers like - 1 point for a 15  minute survey or 2 points for a 30 minute survey? I've never seen them only offering $.10 and $.20 for such long surveys. Previously, the smallest amount offered would be about $.30 and this would be for a 5-7 minute survey. I'm wondering if it's a glitch or if they're really starting to lower survey incentives. They've been one of my most consistent payers for years; but I'm not down with this. 

peach6
31 minutes ago, nicoled said:

Has anyone else noticed that the last few days OO is offering next to nothing for surveys? I keep getting offers like - 1 point for a 15  minute survey or 2 points for a 30 minute survey? I've never seen them only offering $.10 and $.20 for such long surveys. Previously, the smallest amount offered would be about $.30 and this would be for a 5-7 minute survey. I'm wondering if it's a glitch or if they're really starting to lower survey incentives. They've been one of my most consistent payers for years; but I'm not down with this. 

I had a couple of them yesterday  I didn't qualify but I have never seen points that low

GammiWoo

I just came in here to post about this. I'm still belly laughing because they offered me 1 point for 20 minutes. Hahahahahaha wth? Probably a glitch with the site?Or maybe it's a quality check. Hahahaha nope.

peach6
9 minutes ago, GammiWoo said:

I just came in here to post about this. I'm still belly laughing because they offered me 1 point for 20 minutes. Hahahahahaha wth? Probably a glitch with the site?Or maybe it's a quality check. Hahahaha nope.

I have the feeling it's for real I wonder what they will think when nobody's doing surveys.

• Like 1

nicoled

Yea, I'm not doing any if this is the new normal. That's for the birds. I emailed them to ask them specifically. I'll let you all know when/if I get an answer. 

• Like 2