One Opinion survey did you get this one

footfree

So I did a survey for them this morning worth $10 had to disclose email address and cell phone number.It was a assessment test  which had 3 parts.Survey number 331890 worth 1500 points and then I guess the $10.I had to set up an account with Talent Center in order to do the survey.Okay so I did the first 2 then it said to wait for the 3rd one to be sent to your phone to do.I haven't received the survey via text yet and I didn't receive the 1500 points.Plus there hasn't been any surveys to do. I mean since 9:15 this morning and no more surveys ?Doesn't that seem strange ?It is now 3:23 in the afternoon.I cant remember it going this long without a survey.

Update 3:43 Sent survey to my desktop not phone.So why ask for phone number then?So I proceeded to finish the survey on my phone however since the screen is so small you cannot put all the answers in the appropriate box.I would say I flunked that test big time since I couldn't answer all the questions.

13 hours ago, footfree said:

So I did a survey for them this morning worth $10 had to disclose email address and cell phone number.It was a assessment test  which had 3 parts.Survey number 331890 worth 1500 points and then I guess the $10.I had to set up an account with Talent Center in order to do the survey.Okay so I did the first 2 then it said to wait for the 3rd one to be sent to your phone to do.I haven't received the survey via text yet and I didn't receive the 1500 points.Plus there hasn't been any surveys to do. I mean since 9:15 this morning and no more surveys ?Doesn't that seem strange ?It is now 3:23 in the afternoon.I cant remember it going this long without a survey.

Update 3:43 Sent survey to my desktop not phone.So why ask for phone number then?So I proceeded to finish the survey on my phone however since the screen is so small you cannot put all the answers in the appropriate box.I would say I flunked that test big time since I couldn't answer all the questions.

I really am cautious when giving my email and phone out for these surveys I would say 9 out of 10 I don't qualify and they now have that information  only if it's for a test product am I okay with it.

• Like 1

Asked Emily for my 1500 points this was her response

I reviewed your recent survey history and I did not find any concerns on your account. I am using a new process to evaluate survey issues. Change is never easy but I appreciate your understanding.

Guess I will have to call.

3 hours ago, footfree said:

I reviewed your recent survey history and I did not find any concerns on your account. I am using a new process to evaluate survey issues. Change is never easy but I appreciate your understanding.

That was helpful

• Haha 1

I received and did a similar OneOpinion survey a few days ago, but they didn't ask for my cell phone number although I did have to do the third part of the survey on the phone. They just sent a link to my email, and I finished the survey on the phone. Have no idea why. This was similar to a survey I did a month or so ago that was more like an IQ test or something. All kinds of deductive reasoning questions. Yuck!

I got an initial 1500 points, and I'm waiting on the additional $10. I think it is supposed to take 5 business days so not there yet. I did get the money within the projected time frame the first time I did one of these odd deductive reasoning things.

3 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I received and did a similar OneOpinion survey a few days ago, but they didn't ask for my cell phone number although I did have to do the third part of the survey on the phone. They just sent a link to my email, and I finished the survey on the phone. Have no idea why. This was similar to a survey I did a month or so ago that was more like an IQ test or something. All kinds of deductive reasoning questions. Yuck!

I got an initial 1500 points, and I'm waiting on the additional $10. I think it is supposed to take 5 business days so not there yet. I did get the money within the projected time frame the first time I did one of these odd deductive reasoning things.

I haven't received my 1500 points did you get yours on the day you took the survey or did you have to wait for that also?

Update- Well so much for calling - after I called they sent me a email and added 500 points to my account.However it wasnt for the survey I called in about.However the girl said they would call me and  if they had done that I would have given them the number of the survey I didn't get points for.Plus they only gave me 500 points not the 1500 I am missing.Well technical the 1000 I am now missing.

So I emailed them back after they gave me 500 points saying they still owe me 1000 and now they give me the 1500 .You know what I keeping that extra 500 points just for the headache of having to deal with all the crap they put me thru.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, footfree said:

So I emailed them back after they gave me 500 points saying they still owe me 1000 and now they give me the 1500 .You know what I keeping that extra 500 points just for the headache of having to deal with all the crap they put me thru.

Good for you I have found with a lot of complaints no matter how you explain it to them they don't get it right I think there just there for the pay check

• Like 1

I have been trouble trying to get into their site and today I was told I don't exist in their system. I only had around 4500 points but still.  I signed up again, they will let me know if I am allowed to join, again. 

8 hours ago, footfree said:

I haven't received my 1500 points did you get yours on the day you took the survey or did you have to wait for that also?

I did get those 1500 points right away. Just checked, and it's 7 days for the $10 so it hasn't been that long yet. If this is the same place I did the last deductive reasoning "survey" for (I'm not sure), then that money came within the time promised. So, we shall see!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I did get those 1500 points right away. Just checked, and it's 7 days for the $10 so it hasn't been that long yet. If this is the same place I did the last deductive reasoning "survey" for (I'm not sure), then that money came within the time promised. So, we shall see!

Yep 7 to 10 business days is what they told me also.Since they didn't give me my 1500 to begin with I am now afraid about getting my $10.But you never know maybe they will surprise me.Fingers -toes and hair crossed!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, footfree said:

Yep 7 to 10 business days is what they told me also.Since they didn't give me my 1500 to begin with I am now afraid about getting my $10.But you never know maybe they will surprise me.Fingers -toes and hair crossed!

The $10 (10,000 points) just showed up in my account this morning! :91_thumbsup: So keep an eye out for yours!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

The $10 (10,000 points) just showed up in my account this morning! :91_thumbsup: So keep an eye out for yours!

Yep got it plus the focus group points I did a cople of weeks ago.Nice surprise- and so happy I don't have to ask them for it.

• Like 2

On 9/19/2018 at 8:03 AM, footfree said:

I got the same response from her when asking for the 1500 points. I asked her to send it to a rep, she gave me the email which is addressed to her. I'm going to write it and I hope someone besides emily answers.

• Like 1