Ipsos no extra points

footfree

Heard back and this is what they said

To avoid such technical issues, please constantly clear all cache and cookies form your internet browser. I would also recommend that you set medium or low security/privacy settings for your Internet browser. If you're using Internet Explorer, click on the Tools menu, and select Internet Options. Click on the Privacy tab and click on Settings, and set the Blocking level to Medium. This should allow you to access our system.

So what is it my fault why cant it be their system not working properly?Weird that the next day I get 3 surveys to do and since I didn't qualify I got the extra points - and yes I actually received the extra points in my account.So don't try to give me this BS -then they went on to say.

As a general guideline, please note that advanced security settings including ad-blockers or VPN connection might prevent you from accessing some of our links.

If this issue persists, please also consider switching to a different internet browser and/or device. 

Nevertheless, as an appreciation for your time, an additional 10 points will be added to your account the following days. You will be able to see them under the name of ‘i-Say points for Survey’.

Don't understand why it cant be in my account sooner?

Suddenly had the same problem this morning. Had 6 or so emails for surveys from them (amazing!), and I DQed on all of them. Got the 5 consolation points for the first one, then nothing for the others. Hmmmm. 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 2:57 PM, schludermann said:

Increasingly I've had more of these instances of screening out after a long question session and no points. Is anyone else seeing this?

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 4.35.07 PM.png

Finally got that message for the first time today. :92_thumbsdown: