Poll pass- who joined them

footfree

So it was posted here about a new company and they asked us to join ,so I did.It has asked me umpteenth questions I'm like how long is this going to go on for .So I exited out and then went back later.Anyway after answering the millionth (felt like it) question I decided to check my points.It added up to 1.62 or something real close to this.Is this all they do ask questions?Are they going to send us surveys?I think I signed up 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from them .I can log on and answer questions but seriously after answering so many and only receiving that little amount of money I am not sure I want to continue.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's all they do. Each question is only worth a couple cents, but still, that's not bad for a couple seconds per question. I'm super curious what they actually have planned to do with that data, though, like who's going to pay for it? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, footfree said:

So it was posted here about a new company and they asked us to join ,so I did.It has asked me umpteenth questions I'm like how long is this going to go on for .So I exited out and then went back later.Anyway after answering the millionth (felt like it) question I decided to check my points.It added up to 1.62 or something real close to this.Is this all they do ask questions?Are they going to send us surveys?I think I signed up 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from them .I can log on and answer questions but seriously after answering so many and only receiving that little amount of money I am not sure I want to continue.

I was thinking of joining doesn't seem worth it I think I will skip it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, neminem said:

Yeah, that's all they do. Each question is only worth a couple cents, but still, that's not bad for a couple seconds per question. I'm super curious what they actually have planned to do with that data, though, like who's going to pay for it? 

I guess I need to read the terms and conditions but how many points do you have to have to cash out?

I have belonged to them for a while but I quit getting questions and I kind of forgot about them.  I check about once a week now.  I think you have to have 5,000 points to get $5.  I think, I have only cashed out once.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

I have belonged to them for a while but I quit getting questions and I kind of forgot about them.  I check about once a week now.  I think you have to have 5,000 points to get $5.  I think, I have only cashed out once.  

Oh my lord -do you realize how many I would have to answer to cash out if the cash out is 5000 points?I mean if I am getting 1 cent per question that would be ridiculous.I already feel like I have answered a million questions.I got better things to do .

• Like 2

I joined on June 6th (also after seeing it mentioned on here), have already cashed out twice, and am halfway to my third.  I remember the first time logging in there was an insane number of questions - I was more than halfway to the the cash out in one day! - but I imagine that's because you're new and a blank slate to them.  Every day since then there's only maybe a dozen or so and it takes no time at all to answer, I actually wish there were more so I could cash out more frequently.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

I actually wish there were more so I could cash out more frequently.

This. I've cashed out 3 times. The time from the first to the second is irrelevant (they were having some technical issues when they first started), but the second cashout (of about $5) was on  7/4, and the third was on  8/22. Not amazing, but not useless, either, given it's like a minute a day. 

Okay but what is the cash out point?Is it 5000 - oh okay I assumed that since I had a 1.61 in my account I would need the other 4000 and something points to be able to cash out.But it is equal to 1610 points which makes it better.

Wow, I had no idea this site existed until I saw this thread. Thanks for posting. I just signed up and after answering about 100 short multiple choice questions, I am already half way to cashing out. I am assuming that I would have to constantly check back to see if I have any additional questions to answer and that they don't send you emails to let you know they have more questions. My only other  minor issue is that for some reason I cannot bookmark/add the site to my home screen on my phone. 

7 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Wow, I had no idea this site existed until I saw this thread. Thanks for posting. I just signed up and after answering about 100 short multiple choice questions, I am already half way to cashing out. I am assuming that I would have to constantly check back to see if I have any additional questions to answer and that they don't send you emails to let you know they have more questions. My only other  minor issue is that for some reason I cannot bookmark/add the site to my home screen on my phone. 

How can you be half way and I only have 2000 after answering more then 100 questions?Makes me wonder if I wasnt getting all my points?Since there is really no way of knowing I will take it on the chin.However sometimes it's hard to get on the site becasue they are busy.I guess I will try when I have the time and they aren't so busy.

Now the web page is frozen= I contacted them about it .Things I go thru to earn a few pennies-lol

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, neminem said:

Yeah, their site's been broken since yesterday. Which is particularly irritating, as I only need to answer like 1 or 2 more questions to get to the next 5000. >.>

It's either that or they are overloaded

Footfree, I also have a little over 2,000 pts for answering close to 100 questions at sign up. 2500 is halfway to 5000 pts. Therefore, I like to see that as being almost halfway to cash out.

6 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Footfree, I also have a little over 2,000 pts for answering close to 100 questions at sign up. 2500 is halfway to 5000 pts. Therefore, I like to see that as being almost halfway to cash out.

When I posted that I was under the assumption that each point or question was worth 1 point - didn't know at the time each question had a different point level.Sorry if it came off as condescending or mean in any way ,that was never my intention.