Poll pass- who joined them

footfree

This is the response I heard from Poll Pass when I contacted them about the site being stuck.

Thanks for getting in touch! I am sorry to hear that your chat is stuck. This issue is reported by some other users as well. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

We are currently investigating this issue and will try to work on a permanent fix in the near future. In the meantime, please stay logged off for 4 working days, after which you should be able to resume the conversation. 

If you are interested in finding out a little more about the issues we are facing you can read an article we have written about it here.

Thanks for your understanding, we are doing our best to improve Pollpass so that you can have a better experience. Please note that all your credits are safely stored in the meantime. Let me thank you again for your participation and I hope you continue to be part of our community as we grow!

Many thanks and best wishes,
Alex

Wow, that's pretty dumb. I totally don't remember how many days it's been, so that means if I stayed out for 3 days and then logged back in, I have to wait 4 more days? Dang. (Not to mention how would I know when it's been fixed, if I can't log in for 4 days to check whether it's been fixed? :D) Wish they'd just run the thing they mentioned they can do to unstick people on everyone that got stuck? Weird. 

edit: I couldn't resist, I logged in today anyway to see whether it was fixed. And good news (for me, at least): yes it was (for me at least). 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mnleona said:

I read the SurveyPolice newsletter about them this morning. I think I will sign up and see how it works.

We're you able to sign up? I tried this morning and nothing happened when I tried to join

I haven't had too many issues since they fixed log in retention problem. I've cashed out maybe 3 -4 times since signing up in June (Ithink) and hallelujah!! - it's instant. I do find that I get the "we're overloaded at the moment" message. If you go into the address bar while on that page and backspace to the end of ".com" in the address, the page will reload and you can proceed. Doesn't mean it will load questions. Sometimes, it still doesn't have any but you will be interacting with the bot. I love their surveys! I wish there were more bot ones and I'm not talking about useless Emily at OO, lol. I saw where this site included Emily on bot surveys-nope, she is not helpful, lol. 

• Like 1

Well it's stuck again- tried backing up logging off then on again- hit refresh multiple times and all I get is this

Sounds like Pollpass is working great for you so far! We are glad to have you as part of the Pollpass community!

Thank you so much! We do not have any more questions for you at the moment, but we'll be back soon, I promise!

• Like 1

I joined on Thursday and have a total of 3000 points but since then when I click on it I can see a few dots moving and I can see the last few questions that I answered and that's it no questions pop up so not sure if that means it's stuck or there are no more questions.

That means it's stuck. If you were out of questions, the "..." would go away after a few seconds, and the last thing it said would be something along the lines of what footfree posted right above yours. If the "..." doesn't ever go away, that means it got stuck again.

1 hour ago, neminem said:

That means it's stuck. If you were out of questions, the "..." would go away after a few seconds, and the last thing it said would be something along the lines of what footfree posted right above yours. If the "..." doesn't ever go away, that means it got stuck again.

What are you suppose to do?

Do you have to log out or just not go on there for 4 days

Edited by peach6

21 hours ago, peach6 said:

What are you suppose to do?

Do you have to log out or just not go on there for 4 days

Not sure but I am at 3040 points and for 2 days I am still getting that message- wonder if they are doing this to catch up with paying people?

2 hours ago, footfree said:

Not sure but I am at 3040 points and for 2 days I am still getting that message- wonder if they are doing this to catch up with paying people?

Not sure what we are suppose to do or even know when it's unstuck I did log out today and then will  log back in maybe Thursday 

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

I tried logging in tonight and I got a message saying that they are overloaded with users. 

I would rather get that one becasue when I have and I hit the back button I can sometimes get it to work.However mine is stuck and once it gets stuck it is hard to get it to release.

• Like 1