Poll pass- who joined them

footfree

The overload message has popped up to me as well. I just backspace in the address par to the end of ".com" and it often reloads with the bot (questions or not) I would say 8-9 out of 10 times. 

I hadn't done any in over a week so I did this morning .I was able to get in so that was great however I noticed that now I am only receiving 15 points per question.Then to top that off I was only asked a few questions well enough to gain me 210 points.Is it becasue I am close to cash out?Or they have been overwhelmed with how many have signed up and now that they are having to pay?Makes me wonder.

At this rate it'll take me at least a couple of months to earn cash out.I got 10 questions and at 15 points each thats150 points.So it could take some time especially if they dont let you answer everyday.I bet the had to cut back because they were overwhelmed with so many people taking the polls.

On 10/18/2018 at 6:42 AM, Njsurveyman said:

Yes, I was just wondering the same thing. I cashed out two days ago and still waiting for the $5 to reach my paypal. How long does it take after cash out to actually get paid?

Got it today8 days

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Thanks. I just got mine too, a couple days ago. However, no new questions available since I was paid. Very odd. 

Me either

I just got thru and was able to make 125 points.I looked at points each time it gave me some and it was strange.I got 5 points for 1 ,10 points for some others then 15 on some too.Strange how the points levels are.So now I am at 4855.Wonder when I will be able to cash out?

29 minutes ago, footfree said:

I just got thru and was able to make 125 points.I looked at points each time it gave me some and it was strange.I got 5 points for 1 ,10 points for some others then 15 on some too.Strange how the points levels are.So now I am at 4855.Wonder when I will be able to cash out?

I have cashed out once so far but since it doesn't seem like I get questions every day and when I do it's not more then maybe 5

• 2 weeks later...

Just logged in after not doing any in a week (I guessing 10/24 since my last post about them)and I get 1 question- really ??Just the one?I got 15 points I am also at 4870- I think they are doing this to slow down pay out to people.I might just be done with them after I reach payout.I know they are not bothersome but I am having issues logging on - not getting enough questions and I am not sure it's worth the time.

• 2 weeks later...