Poll pass- who joined them

footfree

12 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I tried logging in tonight and I got a message saying that they are overloaded with users. 

I logged out on Monday because it was stuck I will probably log back in today and see if it's stuck I wish we would get some kind of communication from them

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

I logged out on Monday because it was stuck I will probably log back in today and see if it's stuck I wish we would get some kind of communication from them

Let me know how that goes for ya- i'm getting frustrated trying all the time with them.

Hey I was able to log on- even after they said it was overloaded at the moment I just kept playing with the buttons until it came up .

Had 3400 points when I started and it only asked me enough questions to get to 3980.I bet they are trying to scale back on how many points they are giving away.

2 hours ago, footfree said:

Let me know how that goes for ya- i'm getting frustrated trying all the time with them.

Hey I was able to log on- even after they said it was overloaded at the moment I just kept playing with the buttons until it came up .

Had 3400 points when I started and it only asked me enough questions to get to 3980.I bet they are trying to scale back on how many points they are giving away.

I just logged back in and did have some more questions to answer  I then logged back out I think I will just try once a day and see how that goes

• Like 1

So far so good on my end. I only attempt to log in every 2-3 days and did not have any issues logging in for the past couple of weeks. I notice the longer I wait to log in again, the more questions I have waiting for me, so they do seem to stack your questions until you are ready to answer them. 

I do notice that whenever I log in, the site appears to freeze at first, but I just let it sit for about 30 seconds and then it eventually logs me in. For those having trouble logging in, I would just patiently wait about a minute on that frozen screen. I found thats what works for me. I have about 800 pts to go before I can cash out. Hope it goes smoothly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

So far so good on my end. I only attempt to log in every 2-3 days and did not have any issues logging in for the past couple of weeks. I notice the longer I wait to log in again, the more questions I have waiting for me, so they do seem to stack your questions until you are ready to answer them. 

I do notice that whenever I log in, the site appears to freeze at first, but I just let it sit for about 30 seconds and then it eventually logs me in. For those having trouble logging in, I would just patiently wait about a minute on that frozen screen. I found thats what works for me. I have about 800 pts to go before I can cash out. Hope it goes smoothly.

I am not sure what to think of this site  If any at all I may get 4 questions  and I usually log out after ever visit I have been logging in once a day but I think it is better every 3-4 days  I also need about 800 points

What redemptions do they offer?

As I mentiined earlier, you need to be patient for about 30-40 seconds whenever you log in. The site always freezes whenever you first log in. Once you click on the sign in tab, patiently wait and it should eventually log you in after 30-40 seconds. I think it just takes time to connect to the messenging server. I just logged in a few minutes ago....no problems.

2 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

As I mentiined earlier, you need to be patient for about 30-40 seconds whenever you log in. The site always freezes whenever you first log in. Once you click on the sign in tab, patiently wait and it should eventually log you in after 30-40 seconds. I think it just takes time to connect to the messenging server. I just logged in a few minutes ago....no problems.

I just was able to cash out will see how that goes and how long it takes to get it

Yes, I was just wondering the same thing. I cashed out two days ago and still waiting for the $5 to reach my paypal. How long does it take after cash out to actually get paid?

• Like 1

Yes, I was just wondering the same thing. I cashed out two days ago and still waiting for the $5 to reach my paypal. How long does it take after cash out to actually get paid?

I cashed out about a week ago and nothing yet

I cashed out on the 14th so it's only been a few days  I just checked the email I received after cashing out  it says 7 days so will see

4 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

I'm currently waiting on a cash out (it's only been two days) but my previous ones arrived in 3 days (in September) and 6 days (in July), both earlier than the given "due dates" in my Pollpass wallet.