footfree

Poll pass- who joined them

rosiesmom
23 hours ago, peach6 said:

It seems to be stuck for a couple days now I tried logging off and then waiting a day but it's still stuck

I try going in on their site about once every 2 weeks or so, sometimes they have a few questions for me and sometimes, it just sits and spins. 

Njsurveyman

It worked fine for me yesterday, however today I cannot log into my account. After putting in my email and password, the "sign in tab" is faded out and not even allowing me to click on it. I hope they are just having tech errors since they are so new. 

Njsurveyman

Update: now after signing in, I am getting a message saying site is overloaded. 

footfree

I just logged on had 126 pts. to start and ended up with 496.I hadn't logged on in at least a week maybe the reason your says overloaded is that you signed on recently.I really think they only want you to be able to answer once a week.

• Like 1

peach6

You may be right it seems like if I log is every few days there seems to be more questions

pansyrhonda

Same here.  Logged in, just goes around and never loads.  Emailed them, but no response.

• Like 1

peach6
2 hours ago, pansyrhonda said:

Same here.  Logged in, just goes around and never loads.  Emailed them, but no response.

I had that happen a couple weeks ago I also emailed them but got no response  but then it started working after about a week