Sign in to follow this  
peach6

PaidViewpoint - Email

peach6

I never received anything like this before

Kudos from a client on you response

I just wanted to take a few moments to Thank You for your response to the survey "Research Survey" you recently completed our client a market researcher who commissioned  the study found it very useful and asked us to give you their Kudos.

We are grateful for folks like you who truly make an effort when answering surveys.

Thank You for your active and meaningful participation.

I have no clue what the survey was about I do way to many

I would feel more appreciated if they sent me a Gift Card

• Like 1

neminem

Heh, I got one of those today too. I know I've gotten that at least one previous time, possibly 2-3 times. Never really very meaningful, since not only did it not come with any sort of financial thanks, I don't even have any idea what survey it was (mine had a number attached, and I was like "oh, of course, Survey #513126, that was a great one!", except no, of course I freaking wasn't!) Sort of fun in an abstract sense, I guess?

episemion

Are you sure that email was from Paidviewpoint? Doesn't sound like anything I have ever seen from them , especially the broken English and such. Do you still have the email? Are there links in it? Could you post it here?

peach6
10 hours ago, neminem said:

Heh, I got one of those today too. I know I've gotten that at least one previous time, possibly 2-3 times. Never really very meaningful, since not only did it not come with any sort of financial thanks, I don't even have any idea what survey it was (mine had a number attached, and I was like "oh, of course, Survey #513126, that was a great one!", except no, of course I freaking wasn't!) Sort of fun in an abstract sense, I guess?

Here I thought I was special that is strange same number  I would copy and paste and put it on here but don't know how  can you do it?

peach6

There probably is no truth in that email they probably just want to make sure you keep doing there surveys

• Like 1

peach6

I just had a survey from them and it wasn't a trait survey and I only got 10 cents I wonder if there amounts are going down they don't pay that much t begin with

NevadaJones

I rarely get anything worth more than a dime, and not very many surveys from them to begin with.