MySurvey support

NevadaJones

Have had issues with an expense diary I was supposed to be doing for September and was getting timely responses to my questions, but my last email to them over two weeks ago has gone unanswered and now my emails are coming back as undeliverable. (Wow! That was one long sentence!) Anyone experiencing similar problems lately?

Thanks, all! :-D

On 9/24/2018 at 5:10 PM, NevadaJones said:

Have had issues with an expense diary I was supposed to be doing for September and was getting timely responses to my questions, but my last email to them over two weeks ago has gone unanswered and now my emails are coming back as undeliverable. (Wow! That was one long sentence!) Anyone experiencing similar problems lately?

Thanks, all! :-D

I have emailed them and never get any answers. I really think they don't have a support. I've seen the same complaints in the "rant and Raves" section here.

54 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I have emailed them and never get any answers. I really think they don't have a support. I've seen the same complaints in the "rant and Raves" section here.

I was having problems logging in last week so I messaged them through Facebook I did get a reply a couple days later for what good that did there reply was to send them a support ticket now how am I suppose to do that if I can't log in  there support is non existent as far as I'm concerned

Edited by peach6
Misspelling

50 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I was having problems logging in last week so I messaged them through Facebook I did get a reply a couple days later for what good that did there reply was to send them a support ticket now how am I suppose to do that if I can't log in  there support is non existent as far as I'm concerned

Maybe that's my problem and a few others since I don't have a Facebook account and they may not bother if you email them from their site.

• Like 1

Well, I did get an invitation to do the same expense diary for October so maybe that's what they meant when they said they would send me another invitation for the diary, as I could never log in to the original (September) one after doing the preliminary questions. (Why are my sentences getting so long?!? :lol:)