My Survey- error

peach6

I have 3 surveys sitting in my email and every time I try to get on the site I get an error I am getting aggravated.   They have got to know there is a big problem  Do they not have a tech person or maybe one that can't fix it.

The site was temporarily down for maintenance late Wednesday afternoon , but was back up (at least for me) by the evening. Was just up when I checked a minute ago.

14 minutes ago, episemion said:

The site was temporarily down for maintenance late Wednesday afternoon , but was back up (at least for me) by the evening. Was just up when I checked a minute ago.

I will go ahead and check it now

VERY disappointed in this site. I was getting an error message or timed out after finishing many surveys for the past month. I never received responses to my inquiries. Then this past week I did not see any surveys available for me, very odd as I usually have a lot over the past 15 years or so I was a member. Then on Thursday I tried to log in and got the following message

Inactive Account

We apologize, but the account used is currently not active. Please contact us if you have questions.

Wonder If I will get any response  to my inquiries or they are just sticking it to me as I was about to cash out for a $75 gift card. I am VERY disappointed and angry too

I've given up on them. No invites and when I go to the site, nothing there for me waiting. My account is still open and I've never gotten anything from support saying what's going on.

58 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I've given up on them. No invites and when I go to the site, nothing there for me waiting. My account is still open and I've never gotten anything from support saying what's going on.

I'm getting to the point they are useless to me I get the error or can't log in or I get dq

48 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I'm getting to the point they are useless to me I get the error or can't log in or I get dq

They change your email address to all caps and will only except it that way if you get logged out.

I've logged in for the last 2 weeks & have no surveys...weird...I always have them hounding me to complete surveys...I tried to hit the " contact us" button today & the link was invalid..so no clue what's going on with this survey site anymore.

Thanks, greeneyeddevils. Before my account became inactive, have NO IDEA why that happened, I had absolutely no surveys to take as well.  I am so disgusted. 

Good luck with your problem and I hope that they don't make your account inactive as well.

15 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Thanks, greeneyeddevils. Before my account became inactive, have NO IDEA why that happened, I had absolutely no surveys to take as well.  I am so disgusted. 

Good luck with your problem and I hope that they don't make your account inactive as well.

Thanks...hopefully they can fix your account...I'm wondering though if the site is on it's way "out" like many of the survey companies have over the years...

greeneyeddevils, I will keep you posted. I strongly doubt that they will do anything to restore my account even though I am emailing them every day. But there is always hope!

Well, I did get a reply from support today regarding a problem I had with an expense diary. They said it was a technical error and that I would not be able to complete the diary. (It was for September anyway so...). And they did sent me an invitation to do the same diary for October. Haven't started that yet so hopefully it will go better.

Anyway, there are some support folks over there apparently. :91_thumbsup:

Edit to say I just looked to begin the October expense diary, and it's nowhere to be found! :lol: Definitely some problems over there, and I hope they get things straightened out.

• Like 1

Haven't had any problems there for quite some time , other than the one Personal Routine diary one not crediting (which was rectified). Been seeing surveys there daily.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, episemion said:

Haven't had any problems there for quite some time , other than the one Personal Routine diary one not crediting (which was rectified). Been seeing surveys there daily.

You have the good karma then! :-D Although I am getting quite a few surveys, but when I click on some I get the undergoing "maintenance" message. And sometimes the survey links just appear, disappear and then reappear for me. :lol: Spooky! But it is getting to be that time of year. :76_ghost:

• Like 1