My Survey- error

peach6

I get the appearing / disappearing ones as well. They are all ones that start with "AS". I also see ones that come back as "under maintenance" and remain on the active list for several days or more.  

• Like 1

I completed the purchase diary for August and have never received  compensation.  When I click on the Help Center to ask about this,  it won't go to the Help Center and just spins on the main page.  Has anyone else had this issue? 

8 hours ago, episemion said:

I get the appearing / disappearing ones as well. They are all ones that start with "AS". I also see ones that come back as "under maintenance" and remain on the active list for several days or more.  

Good catch noticing they are the ones that start with AS! :91_thumbsup: Wish I was that observant!

And I still don't see the October expense diary or monthly Telco thing I'm supposed to be doing. They just aren't listed anywhere, even if I try to link from the original invitation emails. Still debating on whether or not I should try contacting support again or just give up on those. Leaning toward just forgetting about those right now and moving on to better use of my time. Guess it will depend on my mood the next couple days. :-D

On 10/2/2018 at 3:07 PM, NevadaJones said:

Well, I did get a reply from support today regarding a problem I had with an expense diary. They said it was a technical error and that I would not be able to complete the diary. (It was for September anyway so...). And they did sent me an invitation to do the same diary for October. Haven't started that yet so hopefully it will go better.

Anyway, there are some support folks over there apparently. :91_thumbsup:

Edit to say I just looked to begin the October expense diary, and it's nowhere to be found! :lol: Definitely some problems over there, and I hope they get things straightened out.

Glad to know that there are some support folks. But is a week today that I can't log in and I get that same stupid error message that my account is inactive. I won't hold my breath waiting to hear the support people. :sad:

15 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Good catch noticing they are the ones that start with AS! :91_thumbsup: Wish I was that observant!

And I still don't see the October expense diary or monthly Telco thing I'm supposed to be doing. They just aren't listed anywhere, even if I try to link from the original invitation emails. Still debating on whether or not I should try contacting support again or just give up on those. Leaning toward just forgetting about those right now and moving on to better use of my time. Guess it will depend on my mood the next couple days. :-D

Observation of things like that likely comes from my past occupation as a computer operator. Had to spot trends so the issues could get fixed.

Haven't seen the Telco one as yet , but I usually get that later in the month. I've never seen one of the expense diaries - just the beverage , snack , and personal routine ones. Have only seen the beverage and personal routine ones the last few years.

• Like 1

I think the expense diary is for recording ALL your expenses of any kind for a month, and even though I'm not a big spender it still seems like quite a chore. But then I really don't know what it is as I've never been able to access one other than the initial questions I answered for the September one. And the October one doesn't even seem to exist. 

And another odd thing is that the last few days a survey that reads "2558_4PRODPlease dont use" has been in my survey list. I'm afraid to touch it! :lol: If support was a bit more accessible/responsive, I'd ask about it, but I guess I'll just ignore whatever that is.

Sigh, not much new on my end. I send an email daily to ask them WHY my account is inactive and I get an email response almost automatically with a code but nothing has been donel! It is TEN days now and customer service, if it actually DOES exist, hasn't gotten back to me.

The NEW thing today is that I got 5 survey invitations sent to my email address. When I click on them and TRY to sign in, i still get the same "Inactive Account" message and can't log in.

Something is really strange here. I sure would like to cash out my points ($75) but I guess that isn't going ti happen. :cry:

On 10/5/2018 at 12:22 PM, NevadaJones said:

I think the expense diary is for recording ALL your expenses of any kind for a month, and even though I'm not a big spender it still seems like quite a chore. But then I really don't know what it is as I've never been able to access one other than the initial questions I answered for the September one. And the October one doesn't even seem to exist. 

And another odd thing is that the last few days a survey that reads "2558_4PRODPlease dont use" has been in my survey list. I'm afraid to touch it! :lol: If support was a bit more accessible/responsive, I'd ask about it, but I guess I'll just ignore whatever that is.

I did try that do not use, I don't remember what happened but it didn't get anywhere and now it's under my already started surveys.

• Like 1

The latest for me is that my account is now reinstated but ALL MY POINTS ARE GONE. :evil:  And I have no surveys to take that work, get the usual when i click on a survey:

We are currently trialling a new feature  at ..... whenever you complete a questionnaire your reward points will be immediately credited to your  account so you can begin to redeem them for great gifts or donate to charity straight away! 

Unfortunately, the software we are using to upload your points directly into your account is experiencing some glitches. At the moment we are only able to credit your points once the survey has closed. Usually this will take up to 4 weeks. 

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to have this problem corrected very soon. 

Meanwhile, thanks again for sharing your thoughts and opinions and being a member of .........! 

click here to return to your ......... page and check under the "New Surveys" section.

• 4 weeks later...

I have not gotten a new survey since I was reinstated. There are surveys listed but I get the same response as I quoted above and then all the surveys listed disappear. I get absolutely no response from customer support.

Anyone else having issues like I mentioned? THANKS so much in advance for your response!

Got this email the other day, and so maybe all the problems with be solved with the redesign. Awhile back I did a survey for them to evaluate a new survey website, and I guessed it was their new site. It was slick, colorful and cool. Looked not at all like the current site. Now whether it will work better or not I guess it's wait and see.

"At mysurvey we’re going on a journey very soon and we want you to be the first to know. Something big is going to happen, and we want you to be part of it.

First of all, let us tell you how this will affect you.

As a valued member of mysurvey you’re going to see exciting things that will allow you to connect with a global community, contribute to it with your own opinion, and get the chance to collect more rewards than ever.

When will this happen? (We hear you ask impatiently).

Well, we’re not quite ready to reveal all details just yet. They say that good things come to those who wait, but you’ll love to know that these changes come with an enhanced experience that will put you in the driving seat.

Important information will be announced in the coming weeks. While we all wait for the journey to reach our new home, please stay tuned and don’t miss out on any of our updates.

The mysurvey Team"

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

Got this email the other day, and so maybe all the problems with be solved with the redesign. Awhile back I did a survey for them to evaluate a new survey website, and I guessed it was their new site. It was slick, colorful and cool. Looked not at all like the current site. Now whether it will work better or not I guess it's wait and see.

"At mysurvey we’re going on a journey very soon and we want you to be the first to know. Something big is going to happen, and we want you to be part of it.

First of all, let us tell you how this will affect you.

As a valued member of mysurvey you’re going to see exciting things that will allow you to connect with a global community, contribute to it with your own opinion, and get the chance to collect more rewards than ever.

When will this happen? (We hear you ask impatiently).

Well, we’re not quite ready to reveal all details just yet. They say that good things come to those who wait, but you’ll love to know that these changes come with an enhanced experience that will put you in the driving seat.

Important information will be announced in the coming weeks. While we all wait for the journey to reach our new home, please stay tuned and don’t miss out on any of our updates.

The mysurvey Team"

I received that also and from GTM we will just have to wait and see if it will make a difference  I don't think it could get worse then it is now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2018 at 1:34 PM, Sandy21 said:

I have not gotten a new survey since I was reinstated. There are surveys listed but I get the same response as I quoted above and then all the surveys listed disappear. I get absolutely no response from customer support.

Anyone else having issues like I mentioned? THANKS so much in advance for your response!

When the surveys disappear I click on rewards or something else then go back to the survey page and the surveys are there but some of them have errors and go to a page that talks about how they now give you points sooner than before.