Anyone else having trouble with Opinion Network?

gothicnaturefreak

I'm new here so I apologize in advance if this isn't a good place to post this. I noticed that I haven't been qualifying for a lot of surveys that go through Opinion Network lately, I never really did much in the first place. Past week or so it's been a lot of disqualifying. Today I tried to enter one for like 90 cents and instead of the usual "You didn't qualify for this survey." I got "You've been terminated from this survey because the client determined you are a poor quality respondent... " I don't know what they're talking about. I didn't even really enter the survey cause that message popped up right away. But now I'm worried cause it said if it happens again my account will be deactivated. So idk if there was a glitch or what. What would happen if they did deactivate me? I take them through EarningStation, and that's my #1 site, I wouldn't want to get banned from using them. Or would I just get banned from Opinion Network? Again, I'm worried and confused about this. I know sometimes when I go through yoursurveys I get penalized for speeding... but the survey was really short,  so how is that fair? In this case I have no idea what ON is talking about. 

Screenshot 2018-09-29 at 1.03.51 AM.png