You know it's slow when

footfree

1 hour ago, footfree said:

You go to One Opinion and you get a 20 minute survey for 250 points.No way ,I am definitely not doing this  one.

I received that one also glad I DQ  because I'm not spending 20 minutes for 250

• Like 1

Something interesting at OneOpinion. Up until a week ago , I was on dialup using an XP system. Had cable internet installed (the speed is wild!!) and hooked it up to the XP system. Lo and behold , there were now plenty of surveys there to do. Strange!!

In addition to going broadband , I splurged and replaced the 13 year old XP system with a new Win10 one (Intel I# processor , 8 gigs memory , and a 1 terabyte hard drive. That was the shop's base level system.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, totally agree with you, mate. I was shocked some days ago, did you know, that, fortunately, nowadays most broadband deals advertised as ‘unlimited’ are as they seem, and secret usage caps have largely become a thing of the past. Despite this, there are a number of policies and terms you should still be on the lookout for when you compare broadband deals. This guide will explain what is meant by ‘acceptable usage’ and provide an overview of fair usage policies currently in use by providers. I read this information on https://usave.co.uk/. I like this forum very much, because of their honesty, because they aren't afraid of speaking about the facts, which the huge companies try to hide.