Sign in to follow this  
samp28

Valued-Opinions gone downhill since SSI took over?

samp28

Has anyone else noticed this?

Previously it was great. 2x £15 Amazon vouchers each month guaranteed. If a survey was shown in the dashboard then there's a 99% chance I would qualify and complete it.

About a month ago I noticed Opinion Outpost has integrated the same profiling checkbox platform that VO always had. Also on VO before going to surveys it directs though "dkr1.ssisurveys.com". Clearly SSI have purchased VO at some point this year.

What a contrast though.

OO is no longer direct to a survey like it was before. Instead it has those pointless VO checkbox questions everyday. (Something like "Do you make decisions on purchases of a notoring oscillator?" Some input/No input/N/A). 

VO is now quite unreliable. If a survey is in the dashboard, there's a 50% chance, if not even less of qualifying for it.

natofborg

I stopped doing Valued Opinions for the most part because I could spend ten minutes trying to qualify for a survey with an unknown value. Or not qualify for anything at all.  I prefer the old system where you knew what the survey you’re taking is worth up front