Valued-Opinions gone downhill since SSI took over?

samp28

Has anyone else noticed this?

Previously it was great. 2x £15 Amazon vouchers each month guaranteed. If a survey was shown in the dashboard then there's a 99% chance I would qualify and complete it.

About a month ago I noticed Opinion Outpost has integrated the same profiling checkbox platform that VO always had. Also on VO before going to surveys it directs though "dkr1.ssisurveys.com". Clearly SSI have purchased VO at some point this year.

What a contrast though.

OO is no longer direct to a survey like it was before. Instead it has those pointless VO checkbox questions everyday. (Something like "Do you make decisions on purchases of a notoring oscillator?" Some input/No input/N/A). 

VO is now quite unreliable. If a survey is in the dashboard, there's a 50% chance, if not even less of qualifying for it.

I stopped doing Valued Opinions for the most part because I could spend ten minutes trying to qualify for a survey with an unknown value. Or not qualify for anything at all.  I prefer the old system where you knew what the survey you’re taking is worth up front

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I used to be able to cashout every other month and now it takes months.  I just cashed out last week and I have .40 in my account.  I am not sure I will go back.  I hadn't cashed out in over a year with them.  Plus you have to have 200 more points just for AGC.  I just don't qualify it seems.

13 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Yes, I used to be able to cashout every other month and now it takes months.  I just cashed out last week and I have .40 in my account.  I am not sure I will go back.  I hadn't cashed out in over a year with them.  Plus you have to have 200 more points just for AGC.  I just don't qualify it seems.

Same problem here very seldom qualify now

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi- I just spent 45 minutes at Valued Opinion, and was not eligible for a single survey.  I got a whole bunch of 5 cent surveys for 5 minutes from Peanuts Lab.  I should have quit after the first one, but I continued on.  All of the peanut lab ones eventually got an error message, please come back later on.     Did anybody else get all those 5 cent Peanut Lab surveys?  I finally opted out of there after 45 minutes.  I think I have maybe $34 in my account right now, and I have not cashed out in several years..

I have a couple of dollars in my account, but I have stopped doing theirs.  I still get the invites, but I don't seem to qualify anymore.  I used to do pretty good with them.

On 10/9/2018 at 10:56 PM, samp28 said:

Has anyone else noticed this?

Previously it was great. 2x £15 Amazon vouchers each month guaranteed. If a survey was shown in the dashboard then there's a 99% chance I would qualify and complete it.

About a month ago I noticed Opinion Outpost has integrated the same profiling checkbox platform that VO always had. Also on VO before going to surveys it directs though "dkr1.ssisurveys.com". Clearly SSI have purchased VO at some point this year.

What a contrast though.

OO is no longer direct to a survey like it was before. Instead it has those pointless VO checkbox questions everyday. (Something like "Do you make decisions on purchases of a notoring oscillator?" Some input/No input/N/A). 

VO is now quite unreliable. If a survey is in the dashboard, there's a 50% chance, if not even less of qualifying for it.

50%, gosh you're lucky.

I'm astounded to manage 10% yield,  

Get infuriated by 6 surveys on Desktop, start one, get the 'silly' Q&A BEFORE the survey started, then "Sorry there are no surveys"

Go back to the desktop, press F5, new set of surveys, maybe one (usually the 25p one) will start.

But like Rose says, it's very hard work to get to even £10 these days

• 1 month later...

It has indeed gone down hill.  I qualified for an Amazon gift card in early April.  It is now May 17th.  I have not received the Amazon code that I need to use the gift card..I have written them 3 times on this issue, and I get dead silence from them or I get a canned e-mail from them telling me not to write multiple e-mails; that they will address my issue soon.  They never do..  In the past if you wrote them with a problem, you almost always receivedan almost immediate reply.     When I go to the website it tells me my order is complete.  No it is not, they never sent me the code.  When I click on resend code, it never arrives.  So now they are playing games when you qualify for a reward for taking their surveys. 

This survey site in my opinion is no longer to be trusted.  Since this happened, I have not taken one of their surveys.  It is a waste of time to take their surveys, since you never receive the award you select.

SSI is a parsimonious and highly paranoia panel that works harder against you than for you and don't expect support to show any sympathy, understanding or inclination to help you recover a reward for a survey you completed but the router failed to return you for credit. I Think feigning incompetence is a great way to increase the bottom line because the panelist doesn't get paid or rewarded. When I get an SSI router, I enter an age of "99" and it kicks me right out and minimal time wasted.

It takes me 10 or more surveys before they actually let me do one. They use to be great but not any more.