Valued-Opinions gone downhill since SSI took over?

samp28

3 hours ago, pansyrhonda said:

I have not had a survey in over 2 weeks.

You can have mine I keep getting the same 2 everyday

I have given up on them.  I don't even open the invites anymore.  I think I have a few cents in there and I will just leave it and move on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is your record for robot checks in one survey?  Mine is 11, start to finish.  They thanked me after I was done with the survey and then disqualified me.

Lately opinion outpost's favorite thing is to tell me I've already taken this survey, for every survey.  Sometimes it goes on for days.  I asked support about it the first time it happened and they though clearing cache and cookies would fix it.  I clear that everyday.  It seems the peter principle is in full effect for all these companies.

• Like 1

I have gotten so many of those robot check things,  they just keep routing me over and over on them.  Ridiculous!!! I got rid of Valued Opinions and OO both in the past month.  Amazing how much space I have in email now without the constant barrage of disqualifying surveys each day. 

I get the you already took this survey all the time at Ipoll. anytime I see 1.00 for 15minutes.I know it will probably say I already took it.

Just today I was thinking how ssi has messed up ipoll and Valued Opinions. I also was thinking that someone needs to stop one survey company from buying up a lot of other survey panels, especially if they have crappy customer service, lower the rewards , cheat the survey  takers out of their time and generally make the panels go downhill.

Pretty much anything SSI (now officially known as Dynata) touches goes downhill, and fast. The payouts for panels like Opinion Outpost and ProOpinion used to be fantastic. ProOpinion is barely an existent panel, any longer. With Opinion Outpost you end up doing 300+-question surveys for a whopping 60 cents or $1.20 USD.

Apparently, it pays Dynata very well, though.

• 2 months later...

You are absolutely right.  I was with them for about two years and was a Diamond member.  I cashed out every month with a £15 Amazon voucher.  They used to be a decent company who treated people fairly but that all changed after they were taken over.  Suddenly I was being screened out of a lot of surveys and I would even complete surveys and be told at the end of them that they had enough people for those surveys - clearly they would have known that at the beginning of the survey and it was clearly a case of taking data and not paying for it. Then I was having problems when I cashed out and it was difficult to get my vouchers.  Finally, I tried to log in one day and I was told that there was something wrong with my log in details and to contact customer service.  I contacted customer service and was to be emailed 4 times and you've guessed it, I heard nothing.  I was close to cashing out again and like many others, I lost the money that was in my account.  I know of people who unfortunately let a lot of money build up in their accounts and they lost it.  This has unfortunately happened to a lot of people.  

My advice is to avoid this company and if you must use it, use it with a great deal of caution and cash out as soon as you can.  For those of you who have just started with this company, things might be going well but believe me it is only a matter of time until you are saying the same things I am.  I use a number of other survey sites and some are good but I always cash out as soon as I can.  It's strange you should mention Opinion Outpost.  I did some surveys for them and cashed out as soon as I could but I found you had to work really hard for that small amount so I have not done any more surveys for them.  Some companies pay so badly, that it is not worth doing their surveys.