The real Pi-opinion - its on politics

footfree

Here is the web site for the real Pi-opinions that has surveys on politics not the one that sends surveys for a little amount of money i.e.... 18 cents- I just received a $5 survey on what I thought about SSI.

We are not involved in marketing or selling anything to you. We only want your opinion. PI-Opinion is currently looking for average Americans to take online surveys. We are a small research firm working on behalf of non-profit organizations to find out how Americans think about issues of public interest.

$5 and up per survey     https://www.pi-opinion.com/

You should see this once you click the link that you want to sign up.

PI-Opinion is a small research firm working on behalf of non-profit organizations. Our research is not consumer-oriented, and all subjects remain anonymous. We never share identifying information with any third party. Most people find our work interesting, and it does benefit worthwhile causes!

We are continuously looking for people to sign up to participate in paid research studies into how Americans think about various public policy issues. Studies run from brief (10 minute) phone calls or internet surveys paying $5 to longer 45 minute interviews that pay $30-40. Occasionally there may be surveys that offer no compensation, and the notice will specify that. Usually, no specialized knowledge is needed.

Please forward any questions or concerns to [email protected]

3 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

I got exactly the screen you mentioned then, after registering, it took me to the old Cint Pi-Opinion pennies for thoughts survey? 

So can 2 different companies run from the same site?I am so confused on how this is possible.

I got a survey yesterday from the real Pi-Opinion that was worth a $5 Amazon GC.  The survey was interesting, and only took me maybe 10 minutes.  This is the first one I got from them, and it looks like they are still in business.  I don't know how I get all of those worthless Cint surveys though also from Pi-Opinion.  I even emailed them when I first started with them asking why I was getting all of those $.18 surveys when they advertised that all of their surveys were worth $5.  I never heard back from them.  They said it will take me two weeks to get my Amazon GC, but I am not complaining.

That's cool. NFriday. You must have better demographics for them. I've received 3 survey invites since signing up: .78/7 min which I didn't qualify for and 2 more for .63/8 mins, which I also didn't qualify for. I don't have much luck with Cint, especially since battling a few weeks ago to get paid from one of their other 48 panels. I hate it because I see lots of new survey sites on social media (mainly FB) and they mostly all seem to lead back to Cint, lol. I'll stay signed up and see if I get some of those good invites like yours. Yeah, 2 weeks isn't bad to get that. 

On 10/14/2018 at 12:28 PM, NFriday said:

I got a survey yesterday from the real Pi-Opinion that was worth a $5 Amazon GC.  The survey was interesting, and only took me maybe 10 minutes.  This is the first one I got from them, and it looks like they are still in business.  I don't know how I get all of those worthless Cint surveys though also from Pi-Opinion.  I even emailed them when I first started with them asking why I was getting all of those $.18 surveys when they advertised that all of their surveys were worth $5.  I never heard back from them.  They said it will take me two weeks to get my Amazon GC, but I am not complaining.

I was  sent these 2 invites - never received a call back -so disappointing- I really wish someone had a answer about the how 2 survey sites can have the same name and probably Ip address.I wish they would have answered you -I have a theory but it's just that a theory 

For these conversations one of our researchers will call you (using Uberconference) at your preferred phone number at a set time and discuss a topic with you. We are not looking for experts and you do not need to pre-prep in any way. It will be a casual conversation to learn about your opinions and thoughts.
The telephone conversation should take about 40-45 minutes and we will compensate you with a $30 Amazon gift certificate (by default) sent to your email or you can choose a check [only upon request).

And then this

Pi-Opinion is recruiting individuals to participate in small group phone calls of about 30minutes. 
In small group phone calls, you will join a researcher and two or three other participants to discuss a topic via a phone conference line. 

We will run several groups this Thursday Oct 11th through Saturday Oct 13th

Compensation for participation is a $20 Amazon gift card or a $20 check [upon request] usually sent within 1 week after completion of the research.