Tango Card 403 Error

Brachra

Tango Card balances can not be accessed anymore. You get a 403 Forbidden notification if you try to log into your account. I thought that I would post this so that nobody would do anymore surveys that pay in Tango Card rewards. I have lost out on over $20 because of this unannounced change.

Ugh. I've rarely used Tango, but did just redeem a card there about a month ago. Have they recently revamped the website, I wonder. Seems to look a bit different from what I recall. Have you tried contacting support? Stinks to lose out on $20. :-(

I was able to get my money out without contacting support ( I don't try to contact customer services on weekends).  I searched email for " Tango Card reward", wrote down all of the Card numbers and PINs from the recent past, and then punched in the numbers and PINs at the new Tango Card website. I had technically already redeemed them to my Tango Card account, but I guess what Tango Card did was just unredeem the cards that constituted the account balance when they canceled all accounts. I suppose that they could have emailed account holders that they were changing to a new system, but I think that they have dollar signs in their eyes over all of the revenue they will reap with those who simply abandon their account balance out of frustration.

• Like 1

Sounds pretty shady on the part of Tango. But you did good work, and I'm glad you got your $20. (Also glad I got my whopping $5 out a month or so ago!)