Jump to content
GammiWoo

Go Branded and their elitist crap

Recommended Posts

GammiWoo

The title's kind of a joke. They have this "Branded Elite" status. I guess I don't understand it because I have plenty of credits to have been on Leaderboard, blah blah, I know. They also claim Elite status members are supposed to get some kind of extra points that more informed members are complaining about getting. The only thing I noticed was just now. I went to the daily poll, which is supposed to give and has been giving 10 pts instead of 5 to the "elite".  I got 5 today and double checked. They have a new "banner" that say all badges get just 5 pts for the daily poll. Then, I noticed a blurb about Branded Elite is going through changes so I guess they are reBranding again, lol?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SunnySparkles

I noticed this today too!  At first I thought I had lost my 'Gold Status' but then saw that little banner.  Back when this was Mintvine I was able to get around $20 a month, sometimes more.  Now I am working my bum off every day to even reach $10.  

Between this and their payments being late 2 out of the last 3 times I cashed out, they are going down hill big time!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel

I don't think it's only the 5 points instead of 10, either.... I don't see them counting up the poll streak any longer either.... that was 100 points every 10 days and either they removed mention of it, or discontinued it.  :-(   And man, some of the point offers.... well, most of them, are ridiculous.  Like 20 points for 18 minutes.... are they for real?!   :-(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6
50 minutes ago, penangel said:

I don't think it's only the 5 points instead of 10, either.... I don't see them counting up the poll streak any longer either.... that was 100 points every 10 days and either they removed mention of it, or discontinued it.  :-(   And man, some of the point offers.... well, most of them, are ridiculous.  Like 20 points for 18 minutes.... are they for real?!   :-(

It used to be a great site going downhill really fast

Like you said the points they are offering are ridiculous  I have started surveys and they were to long so ended up closing them just not worth my time for 20 or 30 points

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
somelady

Not only are they just paying 5 points for polls and stopped giving the points for poll streaks, now they are cheating you out of points for the "tell us more about yourself" questions after you dq.  I noticed twice this week I got 5 points instead of six even though the page said 6 pints were added to my account. And Friday they only gave me 2 points. 

This site is going down hill fast, it's taking too long to get enough to cash out now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel
5 hours ago, somelady said:

Not only are they just paying 5 points for polls and stopped giving the points for poll streaks, now they are cheating you out of points for the "tell us more about yourself" questions after you dq.  I noticed twice this week I got 5 points instead of six even though the page said 6 pints were added to my account. And Friday they only gave me 2 points. 

This site is going down hill fast, it's taking too long to get enough to cash out now.

Yep.... and also on the TV questions, when I mark that I didn't watch TV the day before, it had been 2 points and now it's 1, so that was cut in half, too.   I understand why changes have to be made sometimes for a company to stay above water, but the decent thing would at least be to TELL people they're doing it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wobbles

Says this above the poll questions:

 

"Daily polls are now 5 points for all user badges!
Stay on the lookout for upcoming changes to our Elite Rewards."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wobbles

Poll streak is gone, so that was an easy $1 after 10 days....  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GammiWoo

Now, they have this lovely banner (of doom, lol) on the page where you check your withdrawal status which is the full 7 days. I guess that's some relief since the last one said it would take 14 but ended up being 7. I digress but what happened to the speedy 3-5 day renewals that they still talk about on one of their banners. I think that redemption glory only lasted 3-5 days, lol. Anyway, here's the banner:

"In an effort to promote quality survey taking and panelist engagement, we are completely overhauling our Rewards Program. Although we will no longer offer Bonus Payouts for every survey completed by the active users whom you referred, we will be enhancing our overall Branded Elite Program to ensure that both the referrer and referee are equally participating. Stay tuned for more exciting changes!"

 

No more referral payouts at all and I don't see any enhancements and I'm certainly not excited, lol. I think Cint branding over and over under different survey companies has hurt the survey industry or something. I don't know what's going on. This forum is full of student surveys, which I don't mind, but I do like to get paid for my time, lol. And it's such a crunch to make cash outs. I rely somewhat on survey income but it keeps getting tougher and tougher. Does anyone else literally grind around the clock to reach payouts or am I the only such sad case.  I do want to clarify that I don't just go through them and trick them I'm answering honestly and getting dq'd when I should and all that. It just seems I'm a slave to it, lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
somelady
On 10/20/2018 at 8:58 AM, penangel said:

Yep.... and also on the TV questions, when I mark that I didn't watch TV the day before, it had been 2 points and now it's 1, so that was cut in half, too.   I understand why changes have to be made sometimes for a company to stay above water, but the decent thing would at least be to TELL people they're doing it. 

Sometimes, depending on the site, when you haven't watched anything they have listed they give you a chance to answer other things and you get to choose from a list of 3 or 4 topics. If you do that you get the points you would have got for doing the tv survey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
somelady
On 10/20/2018 at 12:48 PM, GammiWoo said:

Now, they have this lovely banner (of doom, lol) on the page where you check your withdrawal status which is the full 7 days. I guess that's some relief since the last one said it would take 14 but ended up being 7. I digress but what happened to the speedy 3-5 day renewals that they still talk about on one of their banners. I think that redemption glory only lasted 3-5 days, lol. Anyway, here's the banner:

"In an effort to promote quality survey taking and panelist engagement, we are completely overhauling our Rewards Program. Although we will no longer offer Bonus Payouts for every survey completed by the active users whom you referred, we will be enhancing our overall Branded Elite Program to ensure that both the referrer and referee are equally participating. Stay tuned for more exciting changes!"

 

No more referral payouts at all and I don't see any enhancements and I'm certainly not excited, lol. I think Cint branding over and over under different survey companies has hurt the survey industry or something. I don't know what's going on. This forum is full of student surveys, which I don't mind, but I do like to get paid for my time, lol. And it's such a crunch to make cash outs. I rely somewhat on survey income but it keeps getting tougher and tougher. Does anyone else literally grind around the clock to reach payouts or am I the only such sad case.  I do want to clarify that I don't just go through them and trick them I'm answering honestly and getting dq'd when I should and all that. It just seems I'm a slave to it, lol.

I do surveys around the clock too as this is my only income. Right now I am very worried because it's getting too hard to cash out these days. I was just thinking a little while ago, I hope I don't have to start doing those surveys that only pay pennies.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro

Like everyone has said, it seems Branded want us to work more but they pay less then before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel
9 hours ago, paulgro said:

Like everyone has said, it seems Branded want us to work more but they pay less then before.

It's almost like sometimes places put out feelers to see if the users will actually take the ridiculous changes without protest.  Bottom line is that if people keep going there and doing the pathetic survey amounts, why *wouldn't* they continue with the insulting amounts?  If I'd be in charge and had been paying people $2 for something and then test to see if they'd still do it for a lousy quarter, you bet I'd keep paying a quarter if they keep coming. 

Sadly, I had to give the place up, and it had been one of my top choices.... well, no, probably *the* top choice for quite a while now.  Makes me sad.  I really don't think they brands are paying the survey places less... I think they're seeing how low their survey takers will go while THEY keep the rest of the payment from brands.  :-(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...