Go Branded and their elitist crap

GammiWoo

5 hours ago, penangel said:

It's almost like sometimes places put out feelers to see if the users will actually take the ridiculous changes without protest.  Bottom line is that if people keep going there and doing the pathetic survey amounts, why *wouldn't* they continue with the insulting amounts?  If I'd be in charge and had been paying people $2 for something and then test to see if they'd still do it for a lousy quarter, you bet I'd keep paying a quarter if they keep coming. 

Sadly, I had to give the place up, and it had been one of my top choices.... well, no, probably *the* top choice for quite a while now.  Makes me sad.  I really don't think they brands are paying the survey places less... I think they're seeing how low their survey takers will go while THEY keep the rest of the payment from brands.  :-(

I agree. Take Qualtric surveys, take them in 3 different places and you'll get 3 different awards. I'm starting to think we may get 10 cents on the dollar if that. I do surveys to pass the time and like doing them but like you I won't work for nothing. I do believe the good pay days are over so we have to pick and choose what we're willing to do for what they pay.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 10:31 PM, paulgro said:

Like everyone has said, it seems Branded want us to work more but they pay less then before.

On Wednesday They sent a survey for $0.08

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, paulgro said:

I agree. Take Qualtric surveys, take them in 3 different places and you'll get 3 different awards. I'm starting to think we may get 10 cents on the dollar if that. I do surveys to pass the time and like doing them but like you I won't work for nothing. I do believe the good pay days are over so we have to pick and choose what we're willing to do for what they pay.

I know for a fact that qualtrics are supposed to pay a lot more because I sometimes write to the universities that hire them to conduct the surveys and they would tell me how much the survey is supposed to pay. I just wrote to one of them tonight.

One time after writing a university, they made the survey panel give the survey again and pay the right reward.

Qualtrics probably lowers the reward when they give the survey to the survey sites and lies about how much time it will take, then the survey panels lowers the reward even more.

But branded is getting ridiculous with the rewards.

23 hours ago, paulgro said:

I do surveys to pass the time and like doing them but like you I won't work for nothing. I do believe the good pay days are over so we have to pick and choose what we're willing to do for what they pay.

Yes... and at Branded, I had started feeling like that old nursery rhyme, See-Saw Margery Daw.... part of it is "Jacky shall earn but a penny a day because he can't work any faster."  Now I can work pretty fast, but that "penny a day" is what reminded me of Branded.  :smile:

3 hours ago, penangel said:

Yes... and at Branded, I had started feeling like that old nursery rhyme, See-Saw Margery Daw.... part of it is "Jacky shall earn but a penny a day because he can't work any faster."  Now I can work pretty fast, but that "penny a day" is what reminded me of Branded.  :smile:

As you know, they use to pay well but they have gotten real cheap lately for some reason. I wonder if it might be new management wanting more money by paying us less? That is one nursery rhyme I missed!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, somelady said:

I know for a fact that qualtrics are supposed to pay a lot more because I sometimes write to the universities that hire them to conduct the surveys and they would tell me how much the survey is supposed to pay. I just wrote to one of them tonight.

One time after writing a university, they made the survey panel give the survey again and pay the right reward.

Qualtrics probably lowers the reward when they give the survey to the survey sites and lies about how much time it will take, then the survey panels lowers the reward even more.

But branded is getting ridiculous with the rewards.

One survey I took there ended up being a penny a minute. Who would take a job for a penny a minute? Branded expects us to.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 6:12 PM, paulgro said:

As you know, they use to pay well but they have gotten real cheap lately for some reason. I wonder if it might be new management wanting more money by paying us less?

Well whatever it is, I'm glad I didn't let it build up over $10 and always cashed in right away... this isn't looking real good for their survival.

2 hours ago, penangel said:

Well whatever it is, I'm glad I didn't let it build up over $10 and always cashed in right away... this isn't looking real good for their survival.

I'll stick with them for a while longer but only do 15 minutes or less. I do cash out a lot but it takes longer now with the low pay.

17 hours ago, paulgro said:

I'll stick with them for a while longer but only do 15 minutes or less. I do cash out a lot but it takes longer now with the low pay.

That's my time limit for the survey places, too... and sometimes now I don't even feel like doing 15 any longer... but it really depends on the pay.

I agree with every comment on here. Branded started going downhill when they switched from Mintvine. Have been a member for over a year and a half. Average earned in a month was around $40 - $50. Big changes in just the past few weeks. Used to be my favorite, now getting close to the bottom of my list. Points offered for surveys are mostly a joke. Really not a very good survey site, at all anymore...

6 hours ago, penangel said:

That's my time limit for the survey places, too... and sometimes now I don't even feel like doing 15 any longer... but it really depends on the pay.

4 hours ago, KathyH said:

I agree with every comment on here. Branded started going downhill when they switched from Mintvine. Have been a member for over a year and a half. Average earned in a month was around $40 - $50. Big changes in just the past few weeks. Used to be my favorite, now getting close to the bottom of my list. Points offered for surveys are mostly a joke. Really not a very good survey site, at all anymore...

Seems we all found something to agree on. I doubt we'll ever know what happened there to make them pay next to nothing for surveys. Looks like they even took away the 20 points they would give now and then. Like I said, I'll stay there but would do the big surveys they throw at us.

• Like 1

YES I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE  THEY WERE A NEW SITE AND SIGNED UP FOR IT THEN NOTICED LATER THAT THEY WENT FROM Mintvine, WHICH I HAD BECOME UNHAPPY WITH AND OPTED OUT. SO I THOUGHT I'D GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE AND TO START WITH THEY WERE GOOD THEN SLIPPED BACK INTO THE OLD Mintvine ROUTINE, SLOW PAY, 18 MINUTES FOR A 20 POINT SURVEY AND THE ONES FOR OVER 100 POINTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE EVERYTIME I TRY TO TAKE ONE. AND THE PERSON THAT SAID THEIR WORKING THEIR BUTT OFF IS CORRECT, TAKES ENTIRELY TOO LONG TO REACH A 1000 POINTS AND TAKES EVEN LONGER TO GET THEM APPROVED I TRY TO HAVE AT LEAST 5OO POINT WAITING APPROVAL BEFORE I CASH OUT.

I hope people are letting them know how you feel and also updating their review of them on this site. I’m always clicking on the button to skip the survey and then click the button that says reward too low so they know why—I figure that’s the least I can do other than to write them directly 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, natofborg said:

I hope people are letting them know how you feel and also updating their review of them on this site. I’m always clicking on the button to skip the survey and then click the button that says reward too low so they know why—I figure that’s the least I can do other than to write them directly 

Good point.  I just updated my review here (well, it's still pending so it will soon be updated.)    I'd given it 4.5 stars for a long time when it was my favorite.... no more.  :angry:

• Like 2