Ipoll

somelady

I had to track down their telephone number and start leaving messages on every extension I could get a hold of. Finally, they called me back, fixed the problem and paid me. Then I deleted my account.  Not sure, but I think I may have gotten the phone number from the Better Business Bureau

• Like 2

10 hours ago, somelady said:

Has anyone ever received a response from support? Either email or phone?

Yes. But I quit them after they changed their format. About a year ago. I made a lot of good money there but it just got too complicated and time consuming for me to deal with. :(

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 5:58 PM, natofborg said:

I had to track down their telephone number and start leaving messages on every extension I could get a hold of. Finally, they called me back, fixed the problem and paid me. Then I deleted my account.  Not sure, but I think I may have gotten the phone number from the Better Business Bureau

Was it the same phone number listed on their site?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, somelady said:

Was it the same phone number listed on their site?

I used to belong to this site a long time ago I did really well and then one day I was no longer getting surveys I contacted them and they had banned me because they said I went to fast I always took my time doing the surveys but when it came to the questions before the survey I'm sure I did speed which is easy to do when your answering questions like zip code,,retired,State etc as I recall I  just about begged them to give me another chance because I was making good money with them and they wouldn't budge I was labeled a Speedy.  Don't miss them know I think the real reason was I was making to much so they dumped me.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 7:36 AM, peach6 said:

I used to belong to this site a long time ago I did really well and then one day I was no longer getting surveys I contacted them and they had banned me because they said I went to fast I always took my time doing the surveys but when it came to the questions before the survey I'm sure I did speed which is easy to do when your answering questions like zip code,,retired,State etc as I recall I  just about begged them to give me another chance because I was making good money with them and they wouldn't budge I was labeled a Speedy.  Don't miss them know I think the real reason was I was making to much so they dumped me.

I think speeding is just an excuse they use.  We do so many surveys and can answer demographics without looking at the questions, they should know that and that some people are faster than others.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...