Post-secondary education survey

Amaranthe

I am in need of at least 150 responses for a short 15 question (2-3 minutes) anonymous post-secondary education survey that I had to design for my data analytics class. My instructor made me remove "not applicable" from some of the questions so if you answer "no" for question number one, question five really doesn't pertain. Please answer with your best response for those types of questions.  At this point, my original hypothesis is long gone due to me having to reword many of the questions to appease my instructor despite me telling her that it changes what data i'm trying to collect and analyze.

I have updated the survey to include "not applicable" for some of the questions.  I was getting responses that were really skewing the results. Hopefully my eagle-eyed instructor doesn't catch that I changed the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUmrb72fvgljhcdcBLNb-z7mQGyvl138ZNDiphKzb13phinA/viewform

I really appreciate those that take the time to answer my survey and hopefully I can get the responses I need to continue my assignment.

Edited by Amaranthe
updated

• Administrator locked this topic