One Opinion no surveys

peach6

5 hours ago, wobbles said:

Contact them if it goes a week or so maybe...

I had a deal with them that they had to correct so I'd get surveys again.

I forget what they toldme..

Thanks I willl

Now I'm getting surveys every day from them. This sounds like the same thing hat going on with My Surveys where some get invites and others don't.

5 hours ago, paulgro said:

Now I'm getting surveys every day from them. This sounds like the same thing hat going on with My Surveys where some get invites and others don't.

I used to also have the issue of very few surveys at One Opinion (only saw 2-3 near the end of the month). Up until recently , I had been on dialup. A month ago I upgraded to cable internet and immediately got plenty of surveys there. No idea why the difference.

9 hours ago, episemion said:

I used to also have the issue of very few surveys at One Opinion (only saw 2-3 near the end of the month). Up until recently , I had been on dialup. A month ago I upgraded to cable internet and immediately got plenty of surveys there. No idea why the difference.

First I have to proofread before I send so there isn't all those typo's. I'm on DSL but I doubt that would make a difference unless hey can tell dialup from DSL and cable. Maybe someone here would know.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:36 PM, paulgro said:

They have a lot of security checks, and I think I was erroneously flagged.  I didn't get surveys until they cleared something up, and it did take about a week for them to answer/deal with.

2 minutes ago, wobbles said:

They have a lot of security checks, and I think I was erroneously flagged.  I didn't get surveys until they cleared something up, and it did take about a week for them to answer/deal with.

I finally did get an email from "My Survey" and the claimed I was using a proxy and that's why the survey invitations stop so they said they will send them again. Big problem with them is I don't use a proxy so I can't shut it off. This I told them so I guess I have to wait another 2 months for a reply.

3 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I finally did get an email from "My Survey" and the claimed I was using a proxy and that's why the survey invitations stop so they said they will send them again. Big problem with them is I don't use a proxy so I can't shut it off. This I told them so I guess I have to wait another 2 months for a reply.

mysurvey is the worst.   I am no longer there..  They had a deal where if I took a survey, it would say the survey was closed and credit me points.  I did this a few times and it kept happening.  I then attempted to report it to the help desk..  About 3 weeks later they told me I was banned for fraud.

1 minute ago, wobbles said:

mysurvey is the worst.   I am no longer there..  They had a deal where if I took a survey, it would say the survey was closed and credit me points.  I did this a few times and it kept happening.  I then attempted to report it to the help desk..  About 3 weeks later they told me I was banned for fraud.

Things were good for me up to a few months ago when they stopped sending invites and nothing at the site. Why they claim I use a proxy, I can't say. I may end up leaving too.

23 minutes ago, paulgro said:

Things were good for me up to a few months ago when they stopped sending invites and nothing at the site. Why they claim I use a proxy, I can't say. I may end up leaving too.

good luck!

I get a fair amount from them but nothing like I used to. I don't even make it to 5 DQs most days. I was with MyView originally and used to average a $25 gift card every few weeks. Now that they merged or were purchased by One Opinion, it takes me a couple of months to get that same GC. 

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:48 PM, paulgro said:

First I have to proofread before I send so there isn't all those typo's. I'm on DSL but I doubt that would make a difference unless hey can tell dialup from DSL and cable. Maybe someone here would know.

I suspect that they cannot tell what kind of connection you have. However , the IP address changed when I went from dialup to broadband. It could be that the site did not play well with AOL (the dialup servers I went through).