You might be able to do a survey at Pinecone

footfree

No more letting everyone take a survey now you may or may not qualify.Which I can understand why - I personally hate taking surveys that are of no interest to me,or does not pertain to me and my situation.

• Like 2

I got a survey to do yesterday and dint qualify however I wasnt sure if I did actually try and said what the heck go for it.I did and lo and behold it pushed me thru to another survey.Now I just hope I get paid for it.

On 10/24/2018 at 2:56 PM, footfree said:

I got a survey to do yesterday and dint qualify however I wasnt sure if I did actually try and said what the heck go for it.I did and lo and behold it pushed me thru to another survey.Now I just hope I get paid for it.

I think I had that same survey. Was it different and just asked what you thought about a bunch of new products?

I can't say what kind of products because I know for a fact they will find out and reprimand you if you mention the name anywhere online.

No my survey was for one product.I was wondering how long we are supposed to wait before we ask for our point?I thought I read we are to wait 3 business days.I did see a survey number on their site that said I completed it.However it wasn't listed as paid ,so I am hoping this is it.If I don't get paid by Monday I will have to get a hold of them.

Question answered I got my points today- whew....I like that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, somelady said:

Did you get a reminder of the membership agreement today?

Yes I did clicked on it but didn't see anywhere to click agree to it

• Like 2

Just now, peach6 said:

I think they  didn't like that we discussed their surveys even tough we didn't mention names and want to remind us not to discuss them.

1 minute ago, somelady said:

I think they  didn't like that we discussed their surveys even tough we didn't mention names and want to remind us not to discuss them.

Possible

• Like 1

Yeah I didn't see where to click agree- I think it possible that they forgot to put it in.I bet if a number of people point it out they will resend with the place to "agree to". I did however agree to download the Google Authenticator so now every time I log on to Pinecone I have to go to this app and put in a security code to gain access to my account.This way no one else can get into my account.Is it a little bit of a hassle ?Yes.However it is also a added security step to making sure my account is secure.You can also set up other accounts this way but I am not sure I want to do this for every single account I have.Can you imagine not having access to your phone then not being able to get into your account?I mean what if your phone dies or  gets smashed to smithereens.You couldn't get into your account until it's fixed.I wished I had known this before signing up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

I got it, too. Looked all over for a place to check, click, agree or something. Glad it wasn't just me missing it then.

• Like 1

That has happened before.  I think as long as you just click and open it, that will suffice.  There wasn't anywhere to click on it.  I will continue to do what they send me. 

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, oldchap said:

Thought I hadn't had any surveys recently, logged in OK & it shows my last survey was July! Strange

That is a long dry spell, even for Pinecone.  Did you try contacting them to see if you have been dropped because of demographics?