Johnson and Johnson Friends and Neighbors are you a member

footfree

I don't hardly ever hear form them ,however I just completed a focus group with them so I thought I would mention it in case you would like to sign up with them.They only contact you with serious offers and it's not like they are going to flood your inbox but at least they aren't a pain in the butt.Here's a link if you would like to check it out.

https://www.jjfriendsandneighbors.com/why_join.php?SES=f3ab2e2facbc56c3f8cfb6500073d283&frmnd=Welcome

• Like 2

Got a link to be paid by them in what was suppose to be 2 to 3 days and instead  I received it on the same day .I wish all companies could pay so fast .I did the focus group from 10/15 to 10/19 and was paid on the 23rd.

• Like 2

Thanks for the notice. Might as well give them a shot. :91_thumbsup:

Edit: Now that I've looked it over it seems largely targeted to younger people and those with younger kiddies. Any point in someone who doesn't fit either demographic signing up?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I joined this past week.  I might as well give them a try. 

Just don't expect to hear from them very often - but hey at least they aren't annoying.And buy the time you do hear from them you will probably of forgotten that you even joined them -lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, footfree said:

Just don't expect to hear from them very often - but hey at least they aren't annoying.And buy the time you do hear from them you will probably of forgotten that you even joined them -lol

I have others like that.  I rarely get anything from Esearch and then Bam! I get an email.  Ugh!  But that is OK.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2018 at 1:08 PM, NevadaJones said:

Thanks for the notice. Might as well give them a shot. :91_thumbsup:

Edit: Now that I've looked it over it seems largely targeted to younger people and those with younger kiddies. Any point in someone who doesn't fit either demographic signing up?

That's why I didn't sign up. Mostly targeted towards baby  supplies.

On 12/1/2018 at 2:11 PM, yobry1 said:

That's why I didn't sign up. Mostly targeted towards baby  supplies.

I have no babies and well past giving birth to them and I just completed a focus group with them.Plus I received another offer from them a couple of weeks ago however since I just did one with them I didn't qualify.I mean they hardly send these and they hardly send surveys they are not bothersome or a nuisance, that's why I keep them and try.