On The Go survey app lacking surveys

Njsurveyman

I have cashed out with them many times, but they seem to be hitting a dry spell now. Hardly any more surveys available. I also noticed there are next to no paid surveys on Citizen Me app anymore. Not looking good for these companies that were once very good to me.

Agreed, but in the past few days I've gotten several.  There was a dry spell for over a month when none were received.  Hatch has been doing better, but they are taking longer to approve completed surveys than before.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly I am not aware of many good, legit survey apps. The ones I do use are Citizen Me, which rarely has a paid poll. Most are just questions for fun and no payment.

I also use 1Q, which gives me a one or two question poll about once every couple months for 25-50 cents.

Lastly, I use Panel App which basically tracks your location and asks questions every day confirming where you were at this time and date, and if you bought anything. Once you reach 20,000 pts, you can cash out for a $25 visa gift card. Takes a while to reach. If anyone else knows of any good ones, let us know. 

I like the Hatch one  thanks for the heads up on it.I have only received 2 payments but I really cant figure out which is a survey and which is a poll.I really don't care eihter they aren't bothersome and the few extra bucks are great.I have made a whole whopping $8 bucks but better then nothing.